Author Topic: Girls can like guy things but no vice-virsa?  (Read 8138 times)

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Girls can like guy things but no vice-virsa?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 07:07:49 PM »
You know, before I was a veteran of the internet and long before Catalyst Gaming I honestly couldn't give the slightest of fucks if you were a brony or not, but what kind of soured my opinion on bronies in general is that they tend to spread around the forums where they reside and proceed to envelop EVERYTHING in ponies with signatures, names, and forum posts.
The bronies that I am cool with, however, don't try and slap their show in my face, rub it, and shout LOVE AND TOLERATE in my face. This isn't a problem with the bronies of CG as much as it is with some others I have been involved with, I am happy to say.

Holy shit, when did this go from an actual question, to a fucking brony discussion again...

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2013, 07:20:54 PM »
You know, before I was a veteran of the internet and long before Catalyst Gaming I honestly couldn't give the slightest of fucks if you were a brony or not, but what kind of soured my opinion on bronies in general is that they tend to spread around the forums where they reside and proceed to envelop EVERYTHING in ponies with signatures, names, and forum posts.
The bronies that I am cool with, however, don't try and slap their show in my face, rub it, and shout LOVE AND TOLERATE in my face. This isn't a problem with the bronies of CG as much as it is with some others I have been involved with, I am happy to say.

Holy shit, when did this go from an actual question, to a fucking brony discussion again...

Because you clearly had that in mind while making the thread.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 07:52:11 PM »

Not really, I didn't even really hint to it or talk about it in any way. I did know that a majority of the people looking at this were going to think of "Bronies" but that was not my real intention. I think about this thought a lot.

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 03:51:58 AM »

Not really, I didn't even really hint to it or talk about it in any way. I did know that a majority of the people looking at this were going to think of "Bronies" but that was not my real intention. I think about this thought a lot.

Well you didn't make this thread because you like nail polish and 50 Shades of Grey.

I just figured I wouldn't beat around the bush.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal