Author Topic: What has 2012 been for you?  (Read 6591 times)

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What has 2012 been for you?
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 12:17:01 PM »
A good year, discovering CG/OCRP was a highlight.

And with good things come bad things but I can't remember anything bad that has happened.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 12:30:25 PM »
2012 has been pretty much the same as every year. Just one more year of school behind my back, one year older, and one more year of my life wasted behind a god damn desk...

*sigh*
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Borkatjov

• when were you when heat legend die
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 07:28:25 PM »
This year have gone past so fast.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 07:48:28 AM »
more shite weather

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 12:45:40 PM »
pretty good. got my pilots license, did well enough in the community, and now I compose music as  hobby. foreveralone, but whatevs
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 12:49:29 AM »
pretty good. got my pilots license, did well enough in the community, and now I compose music as  hobby. foreveralone, but whatevs
bitches aren't worth wasting your time with till you're older anyway, finding someone who isn't mentally retarded is close to impossible. they're good for banging and that is about it
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 10:51:00 AM »
2012 has been pretty much the same as every year. Just one more year of school behind my back, one year older, and one more year of my life wasted behind a god damn desk...

*sigh*
We need to change that :/

Well 2012 has been the best of my life. I came out as a more confident person, my amazing girlfriend (shut up Rofl, you cynic ;) ) , gained a lot of independence through my scooter, got a job, got fired, got another job, quit that job since I was SHIT at it, got a job behind a bar which I enjoy, stopped gaming so much, realised what I really want to do with my life, no one I cared about died, did a lot of social stuff which I never used to do. Probably more but suffice it to say, late 2011 to 2012 I became a better, more confident person and 2013 should be another good year (fingers crossed).
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 06:35:24 PM »
bitches aren't worth wasting your time with till you're older anyway, finding someone who isn't mentally retarded is close to impossible. they're good for banging and that is about it

Please don't listen to that entirely because that is a really terrible viewpoint of females.

My advice if you want a girlfriend, make sure her personality is great and that she is worth spending time with. They aren't just good for banging, they are also really good at making sandwiches good companions so long as you don't actually get with a bitch.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2012, 10:01:02 PM »

Please don't listen to that entirely because that is a really terrible viewpoint of females.

My advice if you want a girlfriend, make sure her personality is great and that she is worth spending time with. They aren't just good for banging, they are also really good at making sandwiches good companions so long as you don't actually get with a bitch.

Get a girlfriend who thinks she isn't better than anyone, who doesn't have a bitchy voice (most blondes have this), who has a similiar personality to you, and so on, so on.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2012, 11:01:28 PM »
Ordinary but I have been following the psy trance trend for most of the year. Since September I'm doing workouts (mild and full blown ones) mainly it is cardio and muscle exercises
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal