Author Topic: No respect...  (Read 6930 times)

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: No respect...
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 01:47:12 AM »
Maybe I should stop making giant cages in BP then. Or get people to follow the rules.. I am tired of idiots bringing knives into the cages after being told not to. Then again, I do warn them that I'll shoot on sight, so it's not really a problem until someone retaliates with their own knife. Dominoes. Herp.

No, it's cool that you do that and it is very fun i just want people to know that i'm not the doushebag i was back in the old OCRP and that i left HA because they didn't do anything passive and they were a bunch of failing retards (not all but most and for the ones who are serious and are in HA i still have respect for them but i don't go: WOW! Another HA fag let's RDM / fail raid/mug him...

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: No respect...
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 03:12:37 AM »
I agree. People shouldn't treated based on the organization they are in. Sure, HA does have a few members who break rules constantly, but not all of them are bad.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal