Author Topic: Sesmo Iridimo's Journal  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sesmo Iridimo's Journal
« on: April 29, 2011, 02:12:24 PM »
Day 1

This place reminds me of the old country... lots of fighting... dictatorship... slavery...

Day 2

Not much happened today, got my first City 18 ration pack... not much different from the City 8 shit packs, I must admit. Spent my first night sleeping in the CCH lobby... it was a rough night, but I got through it. I heard someone getting taken away earlier, it brought back the memories of when my family got taken away in the war back home...

« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 04:08:55 PM by Lewis »

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sesmo Iridimo's Journal
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 02:15:44 PM »
Day 5

Well, I just arrived at City 45... there was an exogen breach... I think that's what it's called... well, City 45 does look a bit better than City 18... I've got myself a room in the CCH, unlike last time in City 18... suppose there isn't anything left to write, so, I'll just put this journal in my hiding spot.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 04:14:33 PM »
Day 16

I suppose I've not written much in my journal recently, so I'd better start again. Well, yesterday, there was another one of those exogen breaches, someone called... ant-somethings... not too sure... anyway, we all got taken into that big building, I think it's called the Nexus, we were in there for a good few hours 'till the ant-things stopped attacking. Well, today, I'm going to my Civil Worker's Union interview. Well, I suppose there's not much else to write, so I'd better get going for my interview anyway.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 04:38:05 PM by Lewis »

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 08:56:21 AM »
Day 34

Well, I think I'm going to give up on this newspaper thing... didn't go so well and we barely sold enough newspapers... I'll just have to find something else to do... maybe put my business licenses to good use...

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 09:52:27 AM »
Out of Character for OOC:
: Day 1,360,124,957,891, I am no longer alive. The combine killed me years ago :(

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »
Day 41

I could honestly say that what happened earlier, was one of the scariest moments of my life.
I was in the UCH, minding my own business, heading down the stairs, and I overheard a few people talking, so, curious, I went to see what was going on...
Turns out they were looking for the source of a "ticking" noise, then, all of a sudden, jumps out some lunatic with what appeared to be an old cellphone in his hand, I just shrugged him off and began to walk away, then he jumps in front of me screaming that he would "blow the UCH to pieces". Then, that's when I literally jumped down the stairs with about four other people, I'm about to go get help from a UCA Unit, and then -  "boom" - two of the floors on the UCH, including my apartment, were on fire, with smoke billowing out the windows, and about five seconds later, when everyone realised what happened, what seemed like half the UCA started to sprint into the building, stopping everyone from getting in.
Then, supposedly, a few hours later, another bomb was planted, in that Foto Shop place... Didn't hear much about that, as it may just be a rumour.
What a fabulous day in City 18...

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 01:40:08 AM »
I shot the bomber :P.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal