Author Topic: Kai Lam - Journal  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kai Lam - Journal
« on: April 29, 2011, 09:31:32 AM »
Day 39 Day 41 Day 42

Shit, I don't think they know I am down here, I don't have much time, that loyalist scumbag! He ambushed us... P is gone, my radio isn't working and I've lost contact with the rest of the group... I suppose the best thing is to leave some supplies for when the others pull through... if they do... they found us... that so-called "merchant" ratted us out... ambushed us... I was lucky enough to be on the scouting rota at that time... barely made it out... I swear, I'm gonna fuckin' get I need to lay low for a while, find the others and get out...

Day 53

I can't believe it... I just killed - No... I avenged G... I'm not a murderer... or am I? The only time I feel happy is when I sleep... I see her... and little Aiko... I still can't believe that G is gone... my day hours are haunted by my him... those... I don't even know what to call them... animals... they took him... N managed to get out... he didn't even help him... I'm going to get N... after I finish with this bitch...

Day 55

What have I become...? No more than a fucking criminal... I had hopes... of resisting against the Combine... I... I...murdered... that poor man... I feel nothing... what did he do to me... I threw him on the tracks... watched him die... for what? No... I am not a murderer!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 10:55:00 AM by Lewis »

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kai Lam - Journal
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:58:23 AM »
This is really good reading, keep it up  :D
o7

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kai Lam - Journal
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 12:22:36 AM »
Please continue, not many civvy logs and its interesting reading them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal