Author Topic: HIII  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Snakelure

• View Profile
    • Awards
HIII
« on: July 27, 2012, 10:23:02 PM »
Well, im a nub. I felt like i should introduce myself alittle bit.

Well im 15 years old :P i live in the united states. I've always loved roleplay servers on all games, but i finally found garrysmod a about a year back and found out that the roleplay servers were amazing,but darkrp is also filled with minges. So i finally did a little research and found hl2 roleplay. Its really awesome because its extremely realistic in my perspective. So, heres to starting my adventure on the catalyst gaming Hl2 server. :P

Im looking forward to seeing you all ingame.
Characters in City 45

John Damon:Dead

Josh Everlee:Alive

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HIII
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 01:33:14 AM »
Then welcome to Catalyst Gaming! ;D Hope to see you on the HL2 Server soon. At least when I get back from Vegas.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Snakelure

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 01:43:05 AM »
Then welcome to Catalyst Gaming! ;D Hope to see you on the HL2 Server soon. At least when I get back from Vegas.

Yeah i don't know how much you will see me actually. I have to go on a week long vacation thing :P But ill be back and playing around august 3rd :P
Characters in City 45

Offline Howard Biggs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 04:25:10 PM »
Nice to meet you,I think you might need to take these into fashion: You need perfect grammar and spelling,By the way welcome to the forums.

Offline Snakelure

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 04:51:00 PM »
Nice to meet you,I think you might need to take these into fashion: You need perfect grammar and spelling,By the way welcome to the forums.

When i wrote this, it was around 4:00 am where i live. So cut me a little slack here.
Characters in City 45

Offline Tyrone McNigga

• removed your title due to it being way too big - pm me(Kronic) to have it changed
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 09:14:44 PM »
HIII
Welcome to HL2RP. No more DarkRP kiddies screaming "AR DEE EHM ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN" and demoting you for raiding their house. Enjoy it? Anyways, welcome comrade. You will enjoy Catalyst.

Offline Gordon Freeman

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 12:38:38 AM »
I AM HERE AND PLAN ON HOINING CWU OR CP :D
We're Gonna Do It Ranger Style

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal