Author Topic: Eli 'Harceleur' Valerian's Authorization Application  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Eli 'Harceleur' Valerian's Authorization Application
« on: June 20, 2012, 08:05:09 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Elions
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About 4 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: About 3 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
- Reviving an old character
- Slight resistance to vortessence attacks
- Specific physical traits (will be mentioned in the background story)

Name: Eli 'Harceleur' Valerian
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
The cold night’s darkness enveloped the figure of the several creatures that stood around the fresh grave of Elias. Figures that could only be described as vortigaunts as one opened his mouth and spoke “This one’s strength… It was impressive…” “This one’s determination was un-breakable” said another one of them “But we got to late to help this one…” Said one of the vortigaunts with a sad tone as they all looked down onto the grave. “… Lies.” An old and weary voice came from behind the figures as it walked towards them with a cane, it was a vortigaunt elder, who looked down at the human’s grave with a strange gleam in his eyes “… The Valerian… He was brave… But he ran out of time too quickly… Time we can give him back.” One of the younger vorts looked at the Elder "How? None of us are powerfull enough." "... We still have 'Extract' reserves..." All of the vortigaunts looked at each other, their expressions clearly showing concern if not fear at the idea "The elder comprehends.. That using our very last reserve of extract, and doing this... May be our demise?" "Yes... This one knows the danger... But this one also knows the need for the Valerian's return." All of the vortigaunts looked at each other once more, at first in doubt, but nodding, they knew he had more wisdom that any of them could muster, and wether they did this or not, unfortunately their days were counted.
Without a moment to waste, the vortigaunts decided to dig out the grave of Elias. Freshly placed inside the ground, his body was still somewhat well preserved. Pale and still with his clothes on, though heavily stained in blood as there was no way to dress him up nice for his own funeral out there.

Taking something from the satchel of one of the vortigaunts that came, they placed the last remaining parts of the extract over Elias' body, a light dim glow coming from the substance as they all started chanting and holding out their claws towards his body. A green and strong glow came from their apendages as they worked, their chanting becoming stronger and louder in vortigese with each passing second.

"CHA'LAK'TAR...HU'KEl'RAN... CHA'LAK'TAR.... XE'TUN...." As that ocurred their vortessence hit the extract over Elias' body, all of them focused solely on it as they continued chanting, their chanting could now be overheard by the entirety of the outlands as they worked on the man.

It had not been too long ago that he had been "killed". His demise came from the hands of someone that he taught a very long time ago, Sierra 'Strings' Marston. As his own student started to loathe her mentor and notice the faults in his old ways, she grew to believe that the only way to help people then would have been through his death. Though she did not know that Elias felt the same way about her, believing he had been mistaken thinking that it was a good idea to train her. She was too stubborn and too willing to react violently to solve problems. These things inevitably led to them fighting one another one fatefull day by the very lake where he was now burried. Both recieved multiple stab wounds through the fight, and at one point it seemed like Sierra had finally beaten her mentor... That is untill Elias turned things on her. She always carried a vial of a highly explosive concoction made by Jessie Calverne for her, wich he knew would explode if he so much as took the cap... Thing that he did once he got close enough to her. The explosion wasn't a debris filled explosion, but it was strong enough to break his ribs and do significant internal damage. While Sierra was able to somehow walk away from the blast badly hurt. Elias was left for dead, coughing up his own blood as his internal organs failed him. The Stalker was no more. His sister Joanna Sinbow hastily burried him out of deep respect. Creating a small coffin for him out of the nearby planks of wood in the encampent by the lake. 

Tragic events that led to his death... Tragic events that these vortigaunts were now willing to fix in a way that no human could even think imaginable

Slowly it seemed that the vortigaunt's very vitality was being taken away, little by little each vortigaunt seemed to start looking paler and weaker, some even fell in exhaustion or death from the process as they continued on. their vortessence becoming stronger as the ground shook slightly under their feet
The elder continued chanting throughout this along with the rest, knowing they could not stop now as Elias' body remained still in the ground.

"CLAT'AKH.... M'HUIN'TAKAR.... ZELK'HUAR...." Little by little his voice grew dimmer, and lower in strenght, untill only he and one other vort remained alive while doing the ritual. The rest had died from the exhaustion of the process. Finally, both the vortigaunt elder and the last vort fell, the last vort remaining beinc Ach'Ild'Lus... He looked over at Elias' body... still lifeless "... We... Have failed..." The vortigaunt known as Ach'Ild'Eaz in the outlands said to himself as he seemed to resign to his brother's fate....

*Badump*

He looked up for a moment, he could have swore he heard something.

A green glow formed inside Elias' chest as his heart started beating, his vital organs were once again functioning, his skin once again reacting to the very touch of nature itself... He was alive once more.
He gasped for air as his lungs restarted, getting up and holding his chest in an incredible ammount of pain

"GRAH-!... W-What... Where...." He looked around, strangened at the fact that he was outside of his grave, fully aware of what his demise was like. He noticed the vortigaunts lying on the ground all over, and the one that was left alive. To wich he quickly ran towards "Y-You... Are you ok?" He quickly tried to help the vortigaunt as he thought something had ocurred, seemingly putting himself as a secondary worry, even though he had just 'waken' from the eternal slumber. The tone of his skin had not changed, giving a grim corpse-like white tone, his clothes tattered and tainted in his own blood from his death as he looked around, his eyes had to adjust as they had not been used in a few days, they glew a green colour that resembled that of vortessence. It seems the ammount of vortessence needed to revive him left some residue in his own body.

The vortigaunt simply closed his eyes, breathing heavily, but still alive "The Valerian... Lives once more..." he seemed to relax as Elias took care of him for the moment, confused and unaware for the moment of what had ocurred... Or why he was really brought back.

Before anything could be done, Elias had to hide the fact that he had been 'revived'. He knew he could not come back so quickly and so suddenly. He put the dirt into his grave again, knowing no one would exhumate him anytime soon, and made sure to once again go into hiding. Knowing that he would not be able to return, Elias resignated himself to simply watching from the shadows... A month afterwards, rumours of a new alliance starting in the outlands, as well as the re-built clinic and Inn started to pour through. They were more prepared... They were more organized... They were likely to become a target.
He knew that many people would be confused if he came back... They all /knew/ he was dead... But at the same time, He could not stand idly and watch as new enemies poured into the outlands. He could see it coming... The Stalker walked into Belles once more... Hoping that he would not be truly needed... But prepared to do whatever was necesary once more.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
- I'll be able to bring back one of my characters who ICLY died (No he did not get PK'd, it was a player event and i agreed to killing him)
- He'll have a slightly better fighting chance if he ever finds himself fighting a vortigaunt

Defects
- He'll be much more noticeable thanks to his corpse-like appearance.
- Many old enemies will want to haunt him, making him a big target.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Obviously bring Elias back to life, as well as get over with some unfinished business he had with other characters that are still around.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
I don't think so, no.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I know this is one hell of a thing to auth, but i /really/ want to try this. And i believe you can ask around about the quality of my RP. I can be trusted with something like this.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:03:26 AM by Elions »

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eli 'Harceleur' Valerian's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 08:08:14 PM »
+ Support

I've known Elions for a long time, and I know if this app went through, epicness and interesting RP would follow along.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 03:18:50 AM »
Please add the events leading up to and including your death so we know the full extent to his injuries.

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 09:04:28 AM »
Edited to add how he died and who was involved as well as what injuries he sufffered. Here's what's been added

Spoiler for Hiden:
It had not been too long ago that he had been "killed". His demise came from the hands of someone that he taught a very long time ago, Sierra 'Strings' Marston. As his own student started to loathe her mentor and notice the faults in his old ways, she grew to believe that the only way to help people then would have been through his death. Though she did not know that Elias felt the same way about her, believing he had been mistaken thinking that it was a good idea to train her. She was too stubborn and too willing to react violently to solve problems. These things inevitably led to them fighting one another one fatefull day by the very lake where he was now burried. Both recieved multiple stab wounds through the fight, and at one point it seemed like Sierra had finally beaten her mentor... That is untill Elias turned things on her. She always carried a vial of a highly explosive concoction made by Jessie Calverne for her, wich he knew would explode if he so much as took the cap... Thing that he did once he got close enough to her. The explosion wasn't a debris filled explosion, but it was strong enough to break his ribs and do significant internal damage. While Sierra was able to somehow walk away from the blast badly hurt. Elias was left for dead, coughing up his own blood as his internal organs failed him. The Stalker was no more. His sister Joanna Sinbow hastily burried him out of deep respect. Creating a small coffin for him out of the nearby planks of wood in the encampent by the lake. 

Tragic events that led to his death... Tragic events that these vortigaunts were now willing to fix in a way that no human could even think imaginable

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 11:29:09 AM »
You cannot revive someone from being blown up o.o
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 12:21:32 PM »
It wasn't a major explosion, it was caused by chemicals in a (small) plastic bottle. It was close enough to cause internal damage and burns but other than that, by explosion terms it was pretty damn tame
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 02:13:36 PM by Elions »

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 02:07:07 AM »
I RPed the character who built the explosives that lead to Eli's demise. Being that I was forced to create the explosives (held hostage by Strings), I initially tried to make them completely useless, but after they were tested, and it was discovered that they didn't work, I opted to make the explosives weak, while still able to work. His injuries would have lead to his death, not the actual explosion, and so I'd say that the wounds a repairable by the Vortigaunts.

On a separate level, pretty much every character I've seen Elions RP has been great, and Eli was no exception. In short, I support :3
I'm a fag

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 09:54:33 AM »
I've been RPing with Ellions for quite a while and all of his characters have been great and every speck of Role-play from them has been great.

+support
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 07:50:23 PM »
Again I support because I know this will bring great RP to the outlands.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 05:05:06 PM »
I don't want to be pushy or annoying, but right now my app's technically the oldest at the moment while many others have already been passed or denied. I'd really appreciate it if i could get an answer now on wether this will or won't get accepted (And please don't dismiss it simply because it revives a character, give it a good read and notice the +supports)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 12:29:58 AM »
Accepted,

I have seen your RP on the server after watching it a bit and I agree that he is a good RPer. I talked to him about some confusion I had and it is solved now.

Use only what authed and do not leave your boundries when you say "slight" resistance of vortessence attacks.

Have fun and good luck.

Accepted:Locked:Moved
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal