Author Topic: (Reply)A big rant about HL2RP (Mainly CCA, Flaming is involved so you have been  (Read 1538 times)

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
For some reason I can't post a reply on that certain topic, so I'll post it here.

Now, Cow, or the player of Nick Jackson, said that a 04 detained him for running 4 steps. Well, I'm that 04 and it's not my decision whether I detain you or not and if you ran 1 or 10,000 steps, I HAVE to, unless you didn't play HL2 and never learned that units would randomly beat citizens so in CG servers you're getting off easy. I didn't even play HL2 and I learned all the canon on the wiki. You also were only waiting about 7 minutes outside of the Nexus until you MINGERAN to District 6. The time would have been shorter if you had stopped arguing OOCly about it for 4 minutes straight.

And you also said I said you HAD to use grammar/punctuation in OOC/LOOC. No, I didn't say that. Get it right. I said I PREFERRED to use it in ALL types of chat because I'm used to it after years of doing it.

And later on, you and Jerry Newman failRP kidnapped me and brought me to District 6 ANYWAY. Don't say stuff like that without knowing the facts. I agree that the units yelling: Isolate! can be ridiculous at times, but if you're in a lockdown, that makes for GREAT RP. You need to learn to be able to create RP everywhere and in any situation regardless of circumstances.

And I do see the High Command on a lot, usually DvLs and sometimes a CmD, plus OverWatch and SCN support. Although SeC are quite rare, they are on more than you think.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 07:53:57 PM by Zaughi »
Click to see the original size.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I don't really understand this, it seems it was aimed at somebody so couldn't you have just pm'd them? The other topics are just addressed loosely and I have no idea what you mean. What ZEALOT stuff? You should organize the post a little more, it's too clustered together.

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
Yeah... I'm gonna send it in a PM after editing, how do ya take down a post?

Removed the post above this one for you, in future use the 'modify' button instead of double posting - Krisrules
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 10:17:34 AM by Krisrules »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal