Author Topic: A big rant about HL2RP (Mainly CCA, Flaming is involved so you have been Warned)  (Read 6657 times)

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh ok because a crowd of 6 citizens approaching us in an alley-way is totally normal. Also, I only took out my gun because someone else in the group took out his, so I would take his lead and take out mine.

well, firstly, i don't recall district 6 being a scattered wasteland that shows when a group of citizens in more than pairs of 2 are deemed undercover CCA units or hostile rebels wanting your lunch money

plus by your logic does that mean if i know you play rebel characters and i saw you speak in looc and matched your name up to a rebel roster and decided to pull out my gun "just because" that i'm not metagaming?

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I said CCA rp, either way thats not true, the TLM just likes to join the city server and shotcop for 5 mintutes, but the actual CCA rp is pretty much perfect, theres still going to be rule breakers and minges everywhere though

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh ok because a crowd of 6 citizens approaching us in an alley-way is totally normal. Also, I only took out my gun because someone else in the group took out his, so I would take his lead and take out mine.

well, firstly, i don't recall district 6 being a scattered wasteland that shows when a group of citizens in more than pairs of 2 are deemed undercover CCA units or hostile rebels wanting your lunch money

plus by your logic does that mean if i know you play rebel characters and i saw you speak in looc and matched your name up to a rebel roster and decided to pull out my gun "just because" that i'm not metagaming?

Let me tell you again. Six citizens walked up to us in an alley way. Not two, six. For no reason they walk up to us. I only took out my gun because someone else in my group took out theirs, I just took their lead. And I am not saying "d6 is a scattered wasteland". I am just saying that when six citizens walk up to you, it is kinda suspicious. And ICly I know there is undercover units in D6, I may not know all their names, but I know that the man named 'Kuhl' was one. Oh and, don't say baiting to metagame because 'Kuhl' is already dead.

I did not think Icly they were ZEALOT units, they could have just been your average D6 Muggers (Witch happens sometimes). But six citizens walking up to you is kinda suspicious. In no way I metagamed.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Locked to stop so MUCH flame...

Anyways, pretty uneducated post. We take out lolwebuls, so if we come after you that's an insult.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:51:55 AM by bluff :D »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal