Author Topic: Suspended for 5 days *yay*  (Read 12570 times)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suspended for 5 days *yay*
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 12:14:00 PM »
there's a difference between ignoring people and accepting what people are doing

if people are bullying you and calling you ugly and hitting you, strong people will ignore it, nothing anyone says to me or does to me has any affect on me at all, i dont get angry or sad and i dont ever feel like i need to "hit someone back"
fighting back is lowering your self down to their level, and that's not a good thing, not matter how "strong" you think it makes you, it makes you look weak to everyone else
Where did I say I would hit someone if they call names? That is a whole other story. I was always talking about physically hurting you. Not calling names.

Its obvious that you just ignore people calling names.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

being hit and then hitting them back is still the same and it's still lowering your self down to their level, again unless you're being jumped and it looks like you're going to be properly beaten then i can understand fighting back, but if someone punches you you walk away and that's the strongest thing you can do and if you feel the need to sink to their level then yes, you're as bad as them

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Suspended for 5 days *yay*
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 12:16:15 PM »
there's a difference between ignoring people and accepting what people are doing

if people are bullying you and calling you ugly and hitting you, strong people will ignore it, nothing anyone says to me or does to me has any affect on me at all, i dont get angry or sad and i dont ever feel like i need to "hit someone back"
fighting back is lowering your self down to their level, and that's not a good thing, not matter how "strong" you think it makes you, it makes you look weak to everyone else
Where did I say I would hit someone if they call names? That is a whole other story. I was always talking about physically hurting you. Not calling names.

Its obvious that you just ignore people calling names.

being hit and then hitting them back is still the same and it's still lowering your self down to their level, again unless you're being jumped and it looks like you're going to be properly beaten then i can understand fighting back, but if someone punches you you walk away and that's the strongest thing you can do and if you feel the need to sink to their level then yes, you're as bad as them
Have you actually ever tried both 'solutions' before? Reread my posts. Because I have.

Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2012, 12:17:46 PM »
yes, i have, and ignoring them and not sinking down to the level of "i was hit i need to hit them back to prove m self" is the superior solution

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2012, 12:42:25 PM »
This thread went full retard, never go full retard.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2012, 12:51:37 PM »
Not really. They're just debating what they think is right and wrong.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2012, 03:06:49 PM »
I had no intentions to fight the guy, but he actually went after me. I tried to just walk away, but that didn't work. It was bs as to why I am suspended, but whatever.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal