Author Topic: <::||APEX-DvL.211's Private Logs||::>  (Read 2452 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||APEX-DvL.211's Private Logs||::>
« on: November 29, 2011, 12:09:45 AM »
(OOC: This log is gone for some reason and I don't remember the content so just scroll down for the more recent log.)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:25:23 PM by Sexy Frog »

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||APEX-01.211's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 12:17:53 AM »
// Shits going down.
And I have the feeling, one way or another, that some of us will be dragged into this little drama.
Lets see what happens :D
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 05:36:17 PM »
// Aww yeah gangsta rap nigga

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »

I have no idea what you mean. Anyways, good log. I plan to make one about that too.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 03:24:33 PM »

I have no idea what you mean. Anyways, good log. I plan to make one about that too.
// I caused her to get all the 158 stuff to happen.

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 03:52:24 PM »
UNIT: 211
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: 01

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000002
Send To: [APEX-01.211]
Subject: [Personal Log]

<::|| Well, yesterday was my birthday.....first one I've had since I joined the CCA and it was not pleasant. I thought it was going to be an amazing day and I'd be able to go about my normal duties and retire to the Nexus and socialize with my fellow units, namely 152 and 031 but this was not the case. It was by far the worst birthday ever. Given my horrid past I've had pretty bad ones before the war but this one was worse, a random earthquake rang through the city, shattering glas in the Nexus, toppling the statue in the plaza and causing a large crack from the D6 HAP to the D2 HAP, if that weren't bad enough, one of my own fellow oh-one units from APEX, 498 was injured in the madness. Apparently on of the street lamps had collapsed on him and critically injured him... a recruit had to drag him into the Medical bay where a NOVA OfC treated him. Every division had a job to do...except APEX. Grid, they maintained the streets and kept the Nexus in working condition and even had a meeting in the MOC. NOVA? They were treating units left and right from all the casualties. APEX? Nothing. The SeC ordered every unit inside during the disaster so we couldn't help by maintaining socio-stability, we were basically there on the side lines. Quite the birthday that was, maybe next year will be better and I'll actually be able to get a cake from the CWU... ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 211
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

>I'll never forget...

Offline Sexy Frog

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||APEX-DvL.211's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 12:10:20 AM »
UNIT: 211
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: DvL

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Video Log Opened:

<::|| *The camera begins highly zoomed in on some random lighting in the background before focusing in and out several times, finally zooming out after several minutes and revealing a full image of the environment. A female in Divisional Leader attire stands in place with her hands proudly on her hips, though she is unmasked and apparently unaugmented. She stares into the camera lens with her emerald green eyes, her neck length brown hair falling down around her neck as the ends curl up and cradle her cheeks and she gives a impish grin from ear to ear almost as if smug about something. After the camera finally finishes adjusting she gives a small giggle, her unvocoded voice revealing her surprisingly light and cheerful tone.*

Some time it has been since I last tried doing this. I have to say, I never liked typing my logs, they were always boring. My last one waaaaaas....what? When I was oh-one?

*She pauses thoughtfully, lifting a hand from her waist and pressing an index finger against her chin as she leans forward, staring at something off screen.*

Yep, oh-one. On my birthday, no less. I was just scrolling through the database and I stumbled upon this tusty old thing and figured I might as well try it again but in video form. Now, what new has come about?

*Once again she stop herself, tapping her foot lightly as she looks into the air in ponderment before glancing down at her armband and her expression brightening with recollection.*

Yes, I am now APEX Divisional Leader. I have been for a bit now, actually. It has it's ups and downs and I admit, it's a lot pf pressure but I hope I can make it great. It is my mother division, in a sense I guess. Funny thing about that is I was originally going to go into GRID, but 158 actually talked me out of it when I was a recruit. To be honest, he's probably make a good Divisional Leader. Maybe better than I am, but who knows. What else...oh!

Lots of new units, much different from City 18. 452 is my replacement as APEX Officer. He seems to be doing well and knows his stuff...

*She lingers on the last bit of the sentence, furrowing her brow as her tone becomes uncharacteristically edged and she crosses her arms.*

Or rather, he damn well better or I will rip his pancreas out before demoting him. But he always was the center of my abuse ever since I took up pranking units in my spare time.

*She looks away from the camera, covering her mouth with her hand and giving a fit of hushed laughter which is only seen due to spasmic  movement of her shoulders before finally recovering and revealing her cheeky grin in full vigor, her speech altered as she does her best to suppress the laughter from her voice.*

Ha...l-like this...ha...this one time, wh-when I promoted ha-him to EU. Oh, that was the best. Right in th-the leg. Oh...good stuff. But never the less, I have my fun when not busy.

*She looks down, balling her hands into fists and folds her arms across her chest and taps her foot rhythmically.*

Lets see...oh, yes, how can I forget. I did something that as a little CCA fledgling I never though I'd ever do. Amidst the training, pelting units with garden gnomes, interrogation and what not I made a friend in the most unlikely of social groups. A citizen.

*Her expression turns totally serious as her high spirited grin fades from her face, looking directly into the camera and letting out an unsettling 'humph'.*

Me, 211, an APEX unit at the rank of Officer making friends with a citizen? Absurd, right? I mean, it all started off with a scanner unit just messing around and taking an extra picture here, maybe an extra picture there but then it just happened. I wanted to mess with her in person just once so I called for her to report to the Nexus but due to a UCH accident she was in the hospital so I had to walk my happy self down there. Turned out she had a broken leg. I felt particularly evil and pretended like I was going to kill her in the hospital bed, which of course I didn't. After a bit, I stayed and talked to her a bit and she turned out to be quite nice. A pleasure to talk to actually.

Though due to some...errr...'complications' with UED, I had to lay off a bit.

*Her cheeks grow hot as they flood with redness from remembering the incident, though not from anger, more from embarrassment.*

Huh, like I would do something like that...with the same gender no less. But for the sake of this video log, I will leave that out. I digress, eventually, I manged to talk her into the CCA. For various reasons, to be honest but more to just have a friend since my first buddy I think got killed. My second went emo on me and I was over all bored. She is now unit 911. Catchy digits. Oddly enough, the date of my recruitment. September eleventh.

But I've rambled enough, until...umm...whatever, I don't care anymore.

*The woman rolls her eyes at the camera as she shakes her head and allowing her hair to sway with the movement. She strides over to something out of view briskly, being just barely seen off screen as several taps are heard before the video feed dies off and fades to black.*   ||::>

Saving File As: log.0001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.211
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 10:14:30 AM by Sexy Frog »

>I'll never forget...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal