Author Topic: <::||522 Private Logs||::>  (Read 9105 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||UNION-DvL.522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 10:33:23 AM »
// I thought you were forced to get augmentations when joined HC
You usually are, but you don't have to at OfC, and the fact he cant have them as theres no NOVA DvL to perform augmentation surgery.
what

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 06:43:23 PM »
// I thought you were forced to get augmentations when joined HC
You usually are, but you don't have to at OfC, and the fact he cant have them as theres no NOVA DvL to perform augmentation surgery.

Partially true, you are forced to get some augments after you get HC, but they are minor and done in stasis. I believe he is talking about the replacements which actually change you a good bit.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 08:22:42 PM »
//I was never given the augments at all, which is what I require

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 08:34:33 PM »
// All augments are done during stasis until we have the people that will rp it.  For now assume that all augments are done while you are in stasis, which is technically where they would happen due to less complications for the simple fact that you wouldn't be awake and they can go quicker due to your mental state.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2011, 08:32:56 AM »
// All augments are done during stasis until we have the people that will rp it.  For now assume that all augments are done while you are in stasis, which is technically where they would happen due to less complications for the simple fact that you wouldn't be awake and they can go quicker due to your mental state.

True, but some augments you need permission to get and/or need to request.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 09:57:22 PM »
UNIT: 164
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: 02
Enter Password: *****
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.000001
Send To: 522
Subject: Medic

<::|| I failed to inform you that after your injury during and after the post-portal dust storm was healed by me and another NOVA unit whom I fail to remember. Their digits begin with 9. Your injury was severe in the back of your head and we stitched and cleaned but had to continue duties afterwards.

Saving File As: msg.000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 164
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 07:09:37 AM »
//You don't have access to my logs ICly

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 02:51:58 PM »
// I know, 164 just remembered it later and sent you a message to notify you.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||UNIFORM-DvL.522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 09:04:27 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000018
Send To: Self; All
Subject: Status

<::|| Extended Recovery Stasis. Major injury to left torso. Left arm blown off. Cause: Bomb Explosion.
Estimated Time: Finished.
||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000018
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

//This means I am taking a break from the CCA for a week. I will not be doing applications, stasis messages or anything CCA related due to the fact I have still not woken up from the incident, and will not for a week. Your answers to "Will you do my application?" or any other messages CCA related will be "No." Everybody needs a break from it once in a while, so I will be mainly concentrating more on administrating or roleplaying citizen.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 08:55:02 AM by Abbott »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2011, 09:02:20 AM »
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000019
Send To: Self
Subject: Recovery

<::|| <AUDIO LOG START> I have... finally woken up from the 'incident' involving the bomb. It appears that I lost my left arm when it occured, and severely damaged my left torso. Hence, I was put into recovery stasis and now I have been released a couple of day cycles earlier than estimated, but I... I feel incredibly angry.

So, I go out of stasis to have units coming up to me, giving me the old human sympathy shit to me, which I mostly ignored. I do not need sympathy, neither would I return that disgusting feeling back to them. I felt so angry that I walked into a cell where 713 just amputated someone in, and went over to their DB and CRUSHED his skull, oh it grinded under me as I felt it collapse and jam into the brain of the dead citizen, but it was worth it, oh yes...

I also had a meeting with the rest of UNIFORM High Command, discussing... well... that is not for the logs. *laughing is heard from 522*

I did a circle around the plaza to patrol, now I am returning to stasis to rest. <AUDIO LOG END> ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000019
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 06:59:13 PM »
//so did your arm grow back or something???

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011, 07:46:37 PM »
//Augmentation
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2011, 10:19:42 PM »
// Omg, abbot. Remember the good ol' days when you were still a CWU? That was so fun :D

//Gawd... Brings back good memories...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 08:08:16 PM by [CG] Bluff »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2011, 08:02:01 PM »
DIVISION: UNASSIGNED
CLEARANCE: UNASSIGNED

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000024
Subject: City Transfer

<::|| I have decided to transfer to City 13 to assist in the Combine Civil Authority setup there. I have left my UNIFORM Divisional Leader rank behind me in City 45 and have now boarded a RAZOR Train inbound to City 13. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000024
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||522 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2011, 05:42:57 AM »
DIVISION: SWORD
CLEARANCE: EpU

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000025
Subject: City 13

<::|| Not only did I have to relocate using a RAZOR Train, which acctually took me to City 17, but I was flown via Gunship Transport Pod to City 13, which happened to be located on a different continent. I was introduced to the new City, and to the new Nexus layout. It happens to have four districts, the Plaza District similar to City 45, and the other three are not named by numbers, but by a phonetic alphabet. They are District Alpha, Foxtrot and Whiskey. It seems the Divisional Structure is slightly different here too, but remains the three main divisions plus the recruitment division. These were SWORD, the Sociostability Division, HELIX, the Medical & Research Division, and HAMMER, the Manufacturing, Engineering and Testing Division.

I was assigned the rank of Elite Patrol Unit of SWORD Division due to the experience of being a Divisional Leader. I was ordered by the Sectorial Commander of City 13 to deposit my Pulse Rifle in the Weapon Depository. I began patrol of the new City and observed the surroundings, the behaviour of the units and the citizens. The Civil Worker's Union seems to be much larger in numbers here, as 1 in 3 of the citizens I saw was acctually part of the Civil Worker's Union. It was on my patrol I found out where the actual location of City 13 was, as I halted for a moment to observe and witnessed an old sign that was ruined and was barely legible It read: "Welcom- -- Fabu--us L-s V-gas, Ne-a-a." ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000025
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal