Author Topic: Things that piss you off (IRL)  (Read 60217 times)

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Things that piss you off (IRL)
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2011, 01:21:14 PM »
god loves you skeptik
o7

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2011, 01:21:36 PM »
I must say though, Christians/Catholics (Even though I'm not a religious one.) are the worst offenders.

I'd also like to add to my hate list,

People who think they have to go to church to worship "God"

Bible bashers. (Dumb shits who come to your door and cry when you slam it in their face when the cluster fuck you with bullshit and bibles.)

Fuck it I'm just going to say "Religious people" because most of them annoy the fuck out of me. It may not be all the bull shit about "Hurr durr you goin to hell" but the amount of crazy cunts that form in "Religion" nearly every fucking war you think of is formed on religion. Imagine the world without it, would it not be peaceful?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 01:24:04 PM by I AM A TIED UP BLACK WHORE »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2011, 01:27:43 PM »
I must say though, Christians/Catholics (Even though I'm not a religious one.) are the worst offenders.

I'd also like to add to my hate list,

People who think they have to go to church to worship "God"

Bible bashers. (Dumb shits who come to your door and cry when you slam it in their face when the cluster fuck you with bullshit and bibles.)

Fuck it I'm just going to say "Religious people" because most of them annoy the fuck out of me. It may not be all the bull shit about "Hurr durr you goin to hell" but the amount of crazy cunts that form in "Religion" nearly every fucking war you think of is formed on religion. Imagine the world without it, would it not be peaceful?
In my opinion the religion that is spewed today are trying to comprehend what god wants, this what pisses me off you can't do this you don't know what it wants and I believe atheists are given Hobson's choice if they want to join his utopia. We are probably living in the present were utopia is in the future of we don't know when and this is a blink of an eye to him.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2011, 02:04:49 PM »
C20 Units. Are added to my hate list. Why? Because it's mainly formed off elitisim. I'm not saying that the people in C20 are "Elitists" but to only take orders from CmD and SeC is bull shit. Fucks all form of the shitty chain of command we currently have.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2011, 05:42:37 PM »
C20 Units. Are added to my hate list. Why? Because it's mainly formed off elitisim. I'm not saying that the people in C20 are "Elitists" but to only take orders from CmD and SeC is bull shit. Fucks all form of the shitty chain of command we currently have.
Thread title says...

IRL

Not ICG.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: October 01, 2011, 06:40:06 PM »
Thread title says...

IRL

Not ICG.

Don't you think the things I hate from games would be brought into real life, thus me hating it which is in real life. Hurr?

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: October 01, 2011, 07:23:34 PM »
I hate ?stars?

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2011, 08:44:11 AM »
People who say they hate something and don't provide a reason (eg. I hate it because!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

(no racism intended)People who get offended over everything like saying the word black and all of a sudden every black kid wants to punch you in the face.

Fucking keypad on the iphone, I can't type on it for shit.

People who don't shut up during class, your parents dont pay for you to act like a little shit in class.

People who pick on kids with disabilities (such as autism).

When people ask if they can have some of my lunch, eat a dick.

People who ask me for money. Go get a job.

When a clerk acts like a complete prick while trying to speak to them about a product. If you don't want to be there then quit or stand infront of a moving bus.

When my balls hurt.

When I get yelled at by my teacher for asking a question, calm down bitch.

People who push their religious views on others thinking they know everything. Everyone may not believe in what you do so don't feed it to me.

Your girlfriend breaks up with you in one day after asking her, make up your damn mind.

Someone who thinks they are cool because they got amgood grade in a math exam, who cares if you know how to do 1+1 or not.

iPhone word correcting, I type shit and it "corrects" it to shut.

People who think they Are better than everyone else.

People who constantly walk around saying they have a bigger dick than you do, I don't care if you have to compare the size of your dick with others, go ask your mother if she wants to compare you prick.

People who can't back up their arguments and resort to calling you gay, stupid or fag.

It fucking corrected fag into tag. Fucking die.

Dubstep, mainstream.

Kids who think they are cool because they touch a bottle of vb.

People who threat you many times but don't do anything, just shut up because I don't care.

People who think their country is better. Patriotism is one thing but "hurt dur denmak gay xd" is another.

Girls who think they are above all, break a nail you whore.

Some asshole who thinks they are above all, let me throw a football at your balls you prick.

When I apply for a job and it takes the employer 3 months to say they are full on staff. I'm only a phone call away retards.

Kids who wear pants down to their knees, stop stealing from charity and buy pants that fucking fit you.

Kids who make up stories to try get rep at school. So you really went up to Megan Fox and fucked her in the ass? Ok.

Australian internet, breaking news, the Australian government have just discovered fibre optic cables.

People who say anime is stupid because it Japanese. Don't try making others believe what you believe about it just because you don't.

Couldn't be assed numbering on my iPhone.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:00:48 AM by Ayu Tsukimiya »

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2011, 04:08:31 PM »
My list was better, Raiden. :D

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline deXterous | KaB00M!

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2011, 04:26:39 PM »
Education. It's so damn complicated.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: October 03, 2011, 04:33:32 PM »
When you meet those people that think they are better than everyone for whatever reason.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2011, 07:58:01 AM »
People don't understand my awesomeness.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2011, 08:01:17 AM »
People,smartvassmpeopple, truckers, red necks
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2011, 02:13:06 PM »
Education system in my country (it's totally stupid), ignorant and arrogant people, and two-faced friends.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline El Sofa Fuerte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2011, 10:27:59 PM »
Smiley face
:(

Drake Osiris : Alive

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal