Author Topic: <::||C45.APEX.04.887 privat logs||::>  (Read 1164 times)

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||C45.APEX.04.887 privat logs||::>
« on: December 14, 2011, 07:08:51 AM »
UNIT:887
DIVISION:APEX
CLEARANCE:04

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: self
Subject: Start up

<::|| A GRID unit helped me about this log files, no more papers. Just a log, I will write more down when something important happens. Oh yes, I got promoted from RTC to 04. I have to shut down now.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 887
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 07:14:19 AM by ?fncy?Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.APEX.04.887 privat logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 04:51:47 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000002
Send To: Self
Subject: Almost

<::|| I more like the Union than I started. I have started to get my muscles back as I get great food, water and sleep from a so called Sleep pod which give all the needs when I'm sleeping. My favourite unit is 234. In the start he was someone you shouldn't be together with. I look up to as he knows how the things shall be done in the best manner. My training is almost done to be promoted to a 03 of APEX. I can't wait for it, the final test it the marksman of SCIP 9mm pistol which I started with when I was a 04. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 887
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:50:30 AM by ?fncy?Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 06:49:42 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000003
Send To: sekf
Subject: Nightmare

<::|| It was like all the other days, patrol, lunch, patrol, sleep... But something strange happen today too. A storm came over City45 and did some damage on the RTD building. After the store stopped 559 told us to create a group of citizens and tell them to remove the rocks which blocked the exit to RTD. We told them they would be rewarded with a loyal point or a ration package with food and water in it. Everything went well till I heard a canister mortar been fired and landed near the HAP at District 2. Soon the whole place was filled with Parasitic. We got new orders to move all the citizens to UCH as they was going to clean District 2. Another canister mortar was fired and landed this time in District 6, screams could be heard in both districts. I prepared my 9mm SCIP and checked how many clips I had back on my side. My eyes opened when I saw the first Necrotic in a white shirt and blue pants.  The screams most had been the civil workers. I wonder Lela got attacked too? I hope not...

I was told to clamp the UCH outsite and Expunge I saw. More screams and gunshots could be heard. Necrotics slowly walked up to the stairs I pulled the trigger and killed five of them. More came as I reloaded my lethal. to the left of me a Recruit with the numbers 873, or something like that, got a 9mm SCIP from the DvL 559. His aim was awful. wasted a whole clip on one necrotic. Great help... When I was on my last clip requested the recruit for assistance over the radio... Soon a loud voice came in the radio "Get down!, extractor incoming. We both took cover from the barricades as a grenade flew and explode in a large group of necrotics... District 1 was under control. We got orders to continue the clamp till they was done cleaning the infection.  ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000003
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 887
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Credit goes to jackal

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 09:44:22 AM »
CLEARANCE:03

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000004
Send To: [self]
Subject: [Promotion and more]

<::|| Unit 887. I'm now a 03 unit. Yes I completed my training and I now has a MP7 at my side too. I found it very usefull in sweeps and citizens fear me more than before. The citizens who gets amputated infront of me feels more....normal? Hmmm after I became a 03 I was told to get in a new statis... and should wear some sick kind of helmet. The next day I...I....I can't really remember... strange...

Anyway. the unit I most like to follow is 234 who is a OfC(T) now. I like how he acts in difference situations. One day I maybe will be like him. He always have everything under control and know what to do. I maybe going to train to be a 01 or a 02.. I don't know yet.

Unit 887 signing off ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal