Author Topic: Mike Jensen's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Pepper??¢

• C17.CCA.S3.716
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mike Jensen's Civil Authority Application
« on: July 03, 2012, 12:58:31 PM »
Mike Jensen's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Pepper™

IC Character Name: Mike Jensen

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Why:
Mike has always wanted to be in control if you can say that..
He likes when things are in order and no messy spots.

He admires the way the CCA control the city, everything from the radio communication to the way rations are handed out and the handling of citizens.
He would like to be apart of a team which he can 100% rely on and know that his back is always covered no matter what time  or day it is.

How the opportunity came:
Well from the day Mike came to city 45 he stated by getting ration tokens, already there he stated to admire the CCA's work and kindness for giving out food.

Once he had enough tokens, he started buying good from the CWU and stored them in his apartment in the CNH.

When mike had plenty of goods, he went to the slums and found a table and set up a shop in the plaza.. and started selling the stuff you bought..

It well very well and he continued to do so, when one day a Unit 01 comes and says that Mike needs to join the CWU now cause of profit his making.. Mike said that he really wanted to join the CCA instead.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Team worker, Trustworthy, Once he has his mind on getting or doing something it, will happen in one way or another..

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
In the beginning i "know" its gonna be allot like trannie.. as i enter as a RCT.. But yes its gonna be allot salute and proving my self worthy for the force!
I think it is gonna be very nice to join MPF, as i am a great team player.. and for a force to work you need teamwork.. and communication and i can master both those categories

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Mike Jensen was born 1982.
When he turned 15 he woke up a normal day..walked down the stairs to the living room and called for his parents, but no one answered. They were gone.
After that day, he moved out from the house and found a little place in the slums.. to much emotional shit was going on in his head when he were in his parents house.
In the slums he used allot time training with the items he had "Metal poles, Bags with stone" to get his anger out, instead of letting it go of on another citizen..
He found a group of citizens that also were living in the slums.. He joined them and lived with them for awhile.. While living with them they explored many places and secret paths trough the slums..
At the age of 16 Mike were taken into a secret training class which were hold in a basement by a guy called Jason Flakicke, He had 6 students.. He taught them a softer way of combat fighting and how to defend them self if they ever were at gun point..
Then he started to help were he could, he joined a underground medical group called T-MEN "The Medical Enforcers" for a couple of months he help people to get healthier and get through the struggles of the day..
At the age of 27 Mike was moved to city 45.
He spent allot time in the bar in sector 6. But finally moved into the CNH block..  where he is still living today at the age of 28, trying to through each day. ,
He is living quietly and trying the best he can to help the Union in any way it is needed, if it is cleaning.. moving boxes.. hell rubbing a units shoe.. he would do it!

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
Never had one removed.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
For about 5 years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Just around 1½ year now.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
1 year..

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT+1

5. In what country do you live?
Denmark

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I was on another HL2RP server where I was a CCA.
I was in the GRID and the City commander had ordered a lock-down to the city and anyone caught outside was to be eliminated on sight "shot to the head".
So we walked in our formation around the city "city 18" and we came to a dark ally..
Two units went in and we heard 5 shots go of.
We then got into our combat formation and sent in some flash bangs.
Then we started moving in, just to see it was only one man.
With us in the ally and our support sitting in the entrance watching our back.
Some citizens approach the support from one side putting his attention to them, then another citizen comes from the other side and shoots him in the head. The 5 citizens / rebels now had us pinned down with their 9mm's and SMG's we had nothing to do.
They shot us all in the legs and took our weapons and radios, then leaving us there to die.
But 1-2hours later a Loyalist came by and drags our OfC to the nexus, were at that point the DvL had a large group of units ready for a search for us.. The citizen tells the DvL where we are and they find us and gets us to the medical station.
1 Unit died from blood loss, otherwise we all lived and learned from that day.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, 100%

IC Section

Full Name: Mike Jensen
CID: 97094
Height: 5"9
Hair Colour Brown/Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 171 lbs
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: Minior trauma from childhood--from parentes disapearing
Mental Advantages: Follows orders, Always on the move, Dont like to sit still.
Notable Qualities: Teamplayer, Athletic, Medium Ego.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Never been detained.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I admires the way the CCA has control of the city, and I've always wanted to be apart of a fictional force which i knew was making a difference in the world, and the CCA really do.

I'm a great team player and i know when to shut my mouth.  
I know i would be a good addition to the CCA.

Signature: Mike Jensen

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Mike Jensen hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
Hl2rp Characters:

James Newtown - Alive ( Outlands )
Mike Jensen - Alive ( CWU )
Sarah Laruasen - Dead "Grid OfC Broke her neck"

Zeko Jilly - Alive ( City 45 )
C45.CCA.GRID.716 - 04 - Alive (Nexus)

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mike Jensen's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 03:59:27 PM »
UNIT: 701
DIVISION:GRID
CLEARANCE:OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Mike Jensen>
Citizen Identification Number: 97094

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application fails to follow proper grammar requirements.  Application question 3 does not meet minimum standards. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.GRID-OfC.701>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal