Author Topic: Rohan McAllister's Civil Authority Application  (Read 2587 times)

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rohan McAllister's Civil Authority Application
« on: July 02, 2012, 09:06:27 PM »
Rohan McAllister's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Tannerdrg

IC Character Name: Rohan McAllister

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
At first, Rohan was a simple man who was sympathetic with the Combine. Over the first few months of being in the city, consuming the rations and drinking the Breen's water..he decided that the UU's cause was righteous. The fact that there were so many people within the city's walls that did all they could to go against them was disturbing.

Rohan began to converse with other Loyal citizens, befriending them and learning their reasons for being on the unit's side. Taking these into consideration, he went on his way to purchase a flashlight from a local Civil Worker's Union member named Francis. Francis, not having any business, struck up a conversation with Rohan, who then learned about the man's past and reason for joining the CWU. Later that same day, Rohan was grouped together with other citizens who were cleaning up garbage in front of the FOTO building. Assisting in the activity, he obtained his first two Loyalist points. This gave him a feeling of confidence, seeing that his actions would not go unawarded.

Eventually, Rohan took it upon himself to convert other citizens to the Combine's cause. Several reacted violently, while others were more sympathetic. Doing this, he recruited two new people to the Loyal citizen's numbers. Later that week, Rohan was authorized to use the CWU pressure lift to clean the windows above the roof of the train station. This, along with prior activities (some unrewarded) got him his fifth Loyalist point. Learning that this was the ample number for application to the CCA, he approached a local unit...

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Rohan is a sympathetic man, knowing how the other citizens of the city feel. At first, he will be kind, yet stern.
Rohan also has an inherent tendency to over-think anything and everything, weighing the options and consequences in every situation no matter how minuscule and unimportant.
He also takes orders well, craving the confidence he gets when told that he did a good job.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I want to participate in the unique Roleplay experiences available to a ranking unit in the Combine Civil Authority. I believe that it will give me more insight into the minds of higher ranking units, as well as the UU and other Combine within the Nexus. Furthermore, I see other units within and out of the Nexus, putting anti-citizens into detainment and taking them out. I enjoy having the power to be able to deal with those that do idiotic or uncivil things in public, which means detainment for them.

For Rohan, the Roleplay that he has been in so far has lead him to want to make a difference in the community. As a man of good moral character he wants to right the wrongs that are done by the citizens of the city. I want to continue his story, but cannot do much in the city  unless he became some sort of vigilante, which would go against the CCA. In order to continue his story, I want to bring him into the ranks.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Rohan was born in Kilmore Quay, which was a small fishing village outside of Wexford in Ireland. As a boy, he lived in one of the small thatched cottages lining the village street. His father and mother were constantly at eachothers throats, which created a hostile environment for Rohan to grow up in. This, coupled with the fact that Rohan's baby brother was stillborn and his father abused his mum on a regular basis, affected Rohan negatively. When he was old enough to attend the only public school in the area, he began to cause trouble with the other students to the point that he was expelled and sent to a private school.
.  He attended a small private school and had top marks in all of his classes. His school life was usually uneventful, as any of the unruly students were kicked out. Because the school was the only private educational facility in the immediate area, the students were inclined to do well and behave, otherwise they would end up on the docks, fishing for the rest of their lives. Although Rohan, after being scolded and whipped into shape, had high hopes of moving to the US and attending MIT, he had to make the money needed to take the plane to the States. In order to make the money, he worked with his father, who owned the settlement in name and deed, at the state-of-the-art 55-berth marina.

Rohan,now 19, was working at the marina, at the end of his twelfth and final year of high school when they Combine invaded. When the aerial vehicles and footsoldiers came to the Quay, Rohan had barricaded himself within his cottage with his father. His father, family shotgun in hand, awaited the time when the door would be burst open and the Combine would burst in. The strenuous situation along with his already fragile relationship with his father forced him to leave the safety of the home. It was a matter of hours before he was found and captured, his father's fate is unknown but it is assumed he was killed, as he was armed and most likely fired upon the invaders when they entered the home.

Rohan was promptly thrown in with the others local survivors, being herded like cattle into the cities that would eventually become the numbered communities that everyone would eventually call home.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I have not, but I have on multiple other Serious servers

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Around 2 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Same amount of time.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Nearly a year now.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
A long while ago, I held the position of an 03 at Slidefuse. After being tipped off through request, I, along with several other units, breached the apartments(C18) in the slums. After receiving authorization of course. There was a long, drawn out firefight, ending with the deaths of several units and many of the resistance. The Resistance leader, dubbed "Ghost" was brought in and interrogated. He was extensively brainwashed and it lead to his giving up all other resistance members location, names and so forth. It was incredibly fun.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Rohan McAllister
CID: 60094
Height: 5'11"
Hair Colour Auburn
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 124
Mental Distinctions: Has an inherent desire to please.
Mental Defects: Overthinks everything.
Mental Advantages: Quick, Calculating.
Notable Qualities: A good listener, complete and utter loyalty to the UU.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, there has been absolutely no point in which I have been detained for any sort of infringement before.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, on the regular.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Always.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I accept.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will always remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I have seen multiple people getting away with a slew of disgusting acts, ranging from rape to assault. This disrupts the delicate fabricate of a peaceful society. I wish to put a stop to this, giving myself wholly to the Union as an in-actor of justice.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Rohan McAllister hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 05:03:34 PM by Reaver »
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rohan McAllister's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 10:15:52 AM »
//just an fyi, before you accept/deny the app, I hope you read the papers in the break room, it's important
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 11:46:48 AM »
// McAllister and McCallister are two different things

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 01:50:08 PM »
//Fuck.
I forgot about the 300 words in that part.
Just deny it, then. I'll reapply in two weeks. =/
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 03:33:51 PM »
//Just edit your post and add more then, reaver. And sorry smt, I got confused with that one letter difference :/
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 04:15:30 PM »
//Thought the same rule applied to these as the OTA apps when it comes to editing. Glad it isn't. lol

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 04:58:06 PM »
// In your backstory you put that the war started when you were in 12th grade. Usually you are 17-18 years old, unless you get left back or something happens. Can you put how old you were, because anyone 18 and under were killed during the war.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 04:59:54 PM »
He was held back due to having to switch from private to public and the credits were different. Should have said that. And sure! One moment.

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 05:04:07 PM »
//Edited to say Rohan, now 19, worked at..."

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 05:16:13 PM »
UNIT: 326
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Training Officer
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Rohan McAllister
Citizen Identification Number: 60094

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-TrO.326
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline ur mom bob

• Mofag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 06:39:51 PM »
UNIT: 101
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: TrO
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...