Author Topic: mr penis's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1377 times)

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
mr penis's Civil Authority Application
« on: June 30, 2012, 07:04:08 AM »
mr penis's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Penis

IC Character Name: mr penis

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
i wanna join da cca soz i can get da gun and da suit and da mask n shit like dat.

my character wants 2 join for da gun and da suit and da shit like dat as wellz

my character also wants 2 join so dat he can show da big bully at his school whos da boss. dis is relly importnt to him becuz he is soooooo mean

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
my character is badass

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
i think itll be cool cuz then i am like really awsom. i also think it will be hard cuz of da other bullies dat will try 2 hurt but i use mah gun 2 go BOOM BOOM.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
my character wuz born in da city. he was relly cool n stuff and gangsta. he always got 2 beat up da police cuz dey were mean n stuff. den he wanted a gun soz he joined da cca and got accepted. so accept dis application pl0x

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
cuz he a nigger

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
like for a looooong time like i dont even remember

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
wat do you mean serious

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
i play here for a looong time to

4. What Time zone are you in?
its 6 right naow

5. In what country do you live?
i like live in america

6. How old are you?
mom said not to tell da ppl on the internetz but ok

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
it wuz on darkrp where i got in like a huge raid on da copps and stuff like dat.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
mom said i was

IC Section

Full Name: mr penis
CID: 666
Height: idk
Hair Colour idk
Eye Colour: idk
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Weight: 666
Mental Distinctions: gay
Mental Defects: gay
Mental Advantages: gay
Notable Qualities: gay

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
wat i cant understand wat u said soz

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
wat is dat- OHH RATIONS YEAH

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
sure cuz i respawn anyway

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
yeah sure

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
no i get gun den i rebel do ok

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
da gun da suit da shit i get is sooooo cool dat why

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, mr penis hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mr penis's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 07:07:09 AM »
so funny i forgot to laugh

enjoy a forum ban

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal