Author Topic: <:|| NOVA-04.147 Apex Private Logs ::||>  (Read 14633 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <:|| EpU.147 Apex Private Logs ::||>
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 08:00:07 AM »
UNIT: 147
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE:
EpU
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000004
Send To: [N/A]
Subject: [UPDATE]

<::|| WELL... This day has sucked a lot, i got stabbed in the the throat, but luckily it was only a scratch, it barley penetrated my Kevlar. If it fully went through, I would be dead right now, and wouldn't be telling you this story, wouldn't I? Anyway, this happens when i was ambushed by a citizen, I had him pinned down, but 359 shot him in the hea, and the citizen dropped dead bringing the knife into my Kevlar...It still hurts, no Nova was online, reluctantly I had to let the lower dumb ranking unit to take care of me,I do not agree his decision,to help me but, is oils be dead. I should be gratefully once to the Lowe ranks, as I was one before and I did this to my superiors, I know how they feel.

I hope I got a unit get BMd, he said a prohibited word, I would say it, but I am not allowed. As I know of HC checks logs, or can force me to give me these logs. On a side note, I reluctant to ask a transfer to NOVA, as I'll be demoted to an 04. Will  it be worth it, maybe. I just need the leader of Nova to decide my faith, the it has been sealed. For now, wish me a quick recover and food luck to join Nova! ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 147
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Dumb? D: THe knife didn't simply drop and hit you in the throat thus stabbing you, the citizen got the knife in a little, not all the way and then I shot him. You told me to shoot him in the leg and if I did he would've killed you.

Oh lol
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 08:07:30 AM »
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE:
EpU
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000005
Subject: [UPDATE AND ABSENSE ]

<::||  Well, after yesterday's incident, and the result of a citizen attempting to slit my throte, and no Nova online. I'll think I'll be heading to the statsis, until I'm called out if there IS NO NOVA ONLINE! If there is a Nova online, and he fixesme up like a good unit should do, I'll be resting in the statsis for several days, or weeks. As I am writing these logs, I still the pain and it burns. Gracefully, 359 volunteered to watch over me until I get a full recovery, or maybe uniti a Nova gets online.
               Since, they think I would go crazy with this stab wound. I talked to 359, said something I should said at all, but I got go now..||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 147
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2011, 08:27:22 AM »
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE:
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000007
Subject: [Update]

<::|| Well, I did it, I'm  a NOVA unit now. I am no longer apart of APEX, although I'll miss my authorizations as a high rank from amputating to keeping my shotgun. Very sad, very sad, oh well. I was Imidietley met and briefed by 584,  the Officer of NOVA,he was rather friendly. We were about to train 350, 03 of NOVA walked in, 584 then  asked him if he would like to rain me for the meantime, or it was going to be good practice for me. The training was longer than you would think,took us a hour to get half of it completed. During training, there was in infection. Happening. A citizen had a posion necrotic's blood that somehow got in their blood stream, or was it on them? I'm not complet sure on that part.

From who I seen and seen units treating on the infected, there was possibly three units sickend by this disease, they all live expect one. One of the original patients went crazy and was 10-103M, he somehow got loose, and I had kill him. He was amputated quickly without any resistment, he was forming in his mouth. Quick note this action took place at the medi-bay, and was under quarantine. All NOVA units were in hazardous suites.after the citizen's citizenship revoked,I continued to work on the wounded with 350's words of advice. 717, a new recruit had a huge wound that penetrated though his Kevlar, I saw some skin, and rather small amount of flesh. I poured small amount of achool around his wound, disinfecting it. Next,I grabbed some anti-spectic, I headed towards to the table to grab a syringe. I put the anti-spectic in the syringe. I told the unit to shut up, and close his eyes. I did this so it wouldn't hurt for him I guess...

I put the syringe in the wound, injecting the anti-spectic which helped him a lot. I asked 350 what do I do next? He replied back saying,"I'll handle him" of course, he did. Our NOVA officer was in the room with the former DvL of NOVA, his digits are 602. Former SeC, and awesome trainer. I later found put it was a vaccination for us, I case we got infected it would kill the disease. The vacinations were held out in the UCA via; Showers. We were told to stay in the medi-bay until the vacations were done. Once done, I had to get my suite disinfected, and put it back in the closet. 584 ordered non-vaccined, and they did. Then, rest of the day was back to standard directives, 530 just trained some me more, and that's all! Anyway, that is all for now. I'm going to patrol. And try not to order units, or amputate citizens until I'm an 02... this sucks so much... But, hey it's worth it now, I felt good when I helped 717, instead of treating citizens... Haha.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000007
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 147
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <:|| NOVA-04.147 Apex Private Logs ::||>
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011, 10:58:52 AM »
about the knife incident, wouldn't it be almost impossible to cut you since you are wearing kevlar?
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2011, 12:16:55 PM »
// true, but I had to go the next day and wished for some good rp before I left.
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2011, 12:55:46 PM »
about the knife incident, wouldn't it be almost impossible to cut you since you are wearing kevlar?

kevlar doesnt do as much as you think against knives

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2011, 01:13:59 PM »

What smt said, it actually does near on nothing.
What your thinking about is stab proof vests, which is not kevlar.
what

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2011, 01:15:36 PM »

Exactly, Danes people
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »
UNIT: 04
CLEARANCE:
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000008
Subject: [e]

<::|| I walked out.of the statsis today, full with pride, and  when I headed to patrol I forgot I was not an EpU anymore, this disappointed me. Anyway, nothing really interesting happend today. 182 asked me if I could help clear a wound,help it regenerate or something like that. Told me come to Medi-bay. Apparently,he brought a citizen, he told me to clear regenerate the skin, due to 182 was going to remove some skin since he had a tattoo. I did as told, 182 told me it was practice. Anyway, after that nothing interesting happend. Still saddend I can't amputate, or perform treatment unless given permission. Anyway, I'll go now.l ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000008
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 147
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2011, 10:19:41 PM »
CLEARANCE:
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000009
Subject: [UPDATW]

<::|| Today, has been rather boring. It may because of this due to the fact I  stayed in the statsis longer than usual. Nothing happend to me, execpt to clean up and burn a body... Nothing interesting happend.. I'll be updating my logs now in to remind me what my tracings mean. Now,I go. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000009
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 147
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 10:19:28 PM »
CLEARANCE:
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000010
Subject:[Upsdate]

<::|| nothing much to report, today. As for me I wait fr new NIVA units and  get my training, the be an 03.. Normal day for me.. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000010
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 147
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: <:|| NOVA-04.147 Apex Private Logs ::||>
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 10:41:43 PM »

Actually you are wrong. Stab proof or stab resistant material is made up of a woven kevlar

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 11:32:11 PM »
// well, rtlk taught us something.  Now I'll make another log in the morning lazy ATM
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011, 11:37:21 PM »
You'd be surprised what a security guard with a knife obsession would know.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2011, 03:00:44 AM »

Actually you are wrong. Stab proof or stab resistant material is made up of a woven kevlar

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
The kevlar that they are speaking of is plated kevlar, and isn't woven, so it isn't stab resistant...
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal