Author Topic: <::||CmD.88740's Private Logs||::>  (Read 13058 times)

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||03.887's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2011, 12:50:41 AM »
UNIT: 887
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: 03

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Started: msg.00013
To: Self
Subject: <No Subject>

<::|| I... this day... damn.  If any other tired me out, it's this one. I got mauled by an Infected, did LOTS of training, Interrogations upon Interrogations, killed 5 people, beat one to a pulp, spent time in the Medbay and... It was actually fun.

First off, came out of Stasis and fell, unable to breath for a minute. Gladly, that passed.  I think something became out of sync when I came from Stasis. Wandered for a little bit "Patrolling", and getting my head straight. Everything was pretty uneventful and I get contacted for Training from 155... but something is different about this one. It's just her and me in a barely lit room. A stack of ammunition crates next to her an a happy tone in her... vocoder. It was Marksmanship Training... so... much... fun.  I am not a fan of the Rinky-dinky Mp7, but the Handgun... amazing!  Very accurate, large clip standard... worth using. Training was a little more difficult than expected, a lot of the targets were in the dark and I had to guess.  I think I did okay, I got a "Good Job" out of 155, which is more praise than I've ever heard from a High Command, so I must have done something right. Nothing much I can say... Private APEX training...

After that... The city went to hell... Routine clamping of the Nexus HAP; man comes up, claiming to have been bitten by a Necrotic. Not knowing what to expect, I sent him on his way the first time (because I got no radio response).  He came back in a full sprint and vomited blood on me. Bewildered, I just stood there in shock as he threw up more on a Citizen near him.  The man then starting to bleed from his eyes, nose and ears.... Absolutely appalling.  Then the mongrel bit me!   My kevlar stopped it and I put a bullet through him before he could bite down harder, but still!   I was rushed to the Medbay, took an Emergency Shower to detox... Last I heard, there was panic in the streets.  Went up to Status Red for a minute, but it was contained.  Thankfully. It seemed to be a Mixture of Rabies and some sort of Virulent Hysteria... Recommended cure?  Evacuation of the brain by lead.

Interrogations... that was something. Never have I found out this much information on a group of subjects... very exhausting work, pretending to care. Maybe next time I'll take to beating them with random items I come across on the way to Interrogation. Nothing I can really say about the contents of the Interrogation, everything is still under-wraps until I hear back from 155.  I preformed three formal amputations and two involving runners in District Two.

<MESSAGE UPDATED>

New development... I was advised to meet with the Sectorial Commander, I did so, and he started telling me about something great... it's utterly classified at the minute, even from the High Command. I am really excited about it, though. Time will tell on this one... Time. Will. Tell. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.00013
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 11:08:30 PM by SaoulZod »

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||02.887's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2011, 11:08:01 PM »
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: 02

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Started: msg.00014

<::|| I must have done something amazing, I've been promoted to 02 today.... It's odd having a little bit more power and I am not pleased about being saluted to...

I did well in my training, it was very difficult and 155 is a VERY good shot... Skulking from cover to cover, I did learn that she reloads at 12 shots, not at the clip's 18. Grenade practice was disgustingly simple, once I learned the angle it flies and the timer, it was easy to master. What I did learn though... rubber bullets still hurt... a lot. Especially when your training instructor aims for the head.

Clamped for a few HOURS because the Recruits were either receiving training or on the Nexus HAP. They're no longer allowed to Clamp the District Two HAP, not without an 04+. I will be contacting 155 and the Sectorial Commander about a sweep of District Two and possible usage of explosives to collapse the Subway.  I am assuming that's how Rebels are getting in and out of the City. Everything else is sealed. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.00014
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 11:17:33 PM »
// I had to respawn you about 5 times from "Rubber" bullets. <_<

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 12:57:45 AM »
// I had to respawn you about 5 times from "Rubber" bullets. <_<

// Yeah! No fuckin' fair putting me against OTA-classed Unit. -.-

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||01.887's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2011, 01:55:14 AM »
DIVISION: HELIX
CLEARANCE: 01

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Started: msg.00015

<::|| I was standing in a field, it was nice, warm. Looking around seeing a sea of golden grain. I could see trees in the distance, but walking I could never reach it. It didn't take long for me to realize I was in a dream, mostly when I looked down and saw my hands painted red. My subconscious is very adamant against me being in the Civil Protection, it seems. Strange, I've never seen a wheat field, but I assumed they would look like in my dream.

But that has nothing to do with my day, I came out of stasis with slight nausea; I was assured this is no real issue. And started my patrolling route.  No issues for a long time before there was a calling of a man who had a network between cities that he used for mail. Naturally, the trained Unit in me saw this could be used for Resistance purposes or even escape (As it connected multiple cities, apparently). It did not take long to crack the man and make him tell me everything. The Mine is collapsed, I will have GRID do a sonar of the area beneath the city, just in-case it is real.  If it is real, it needs to be sealed as soon as humanly possible.

After dealing with the Citizen-Miner, I was called to the Nexus Balcony by the SeC.  I'd never seen the Balcony, but I was able to see the whole city. I knew why I was there. He and I talked on end about it.   I am proud to say that I am part of HELIX, the Multifaceted group of extremely educated misfits...  There was me (02 at the time), 725 (01 of Uniform), 602 (EpU of APEX, former SeC), 189 (OfC of GRID), 129 (01 of Unassigned) and another Unit... the new Officer.  We were all standing there, we knew why we were there. The extra GRID was scared, it seemed... Regardless, we were all called up, one at a time and assigned roles: My role was HELIX-01, I enjoy it. 725 became an 01 as well. 602 is our DvL and 189 is the OfC. I never saw 129 come in, but he is 01 as well.

Then the training started... oh god... the training. Rapid fire through GRID lower ranks. I'm qualified GRID-02 now.  We were made to fix a radio... something I could have done asleep. Very unappealing work. But, that ended quickly. Few hours later, though... 602 calls me into the Medical Bay. Extreme NOVA training.  Just me, him and the OfC (Who just stood there staring at the wall it seemed like); he started going through all these low-leveled NOVA things... DRABC, 5P... Simple stuff.  Even went into Injuries. But what interested me.... Augmentations.  He and I went through all of the types (up to my Clearance Level) to learn about the Combine Technology. He told me of many enhancements, but I was able to deduce all of them myself. I find it disturbing that I knew so much about everything. Maybe I was right choosing APEX the first time around, to learn something new.

HELIX is able to specialize.  As I am already deep into APEX, I've decided to specialize into NOVA.  GRID, once again, does not meet what I expected.  With the NOVA training, I became NOVA-01 Certified.  I can also train ANYONE with less training than myself. In any of the Divisions. It also seems I have the most training out of the HELIX units.  I guess starting as APEX was a double-good idea. I must remember to thank 155 when I see her again.

New OfC(A) of NOVA came around as well. 160 is manning it. Good. He's smart, but a bit unknowing. After a few more calls from disturbances in the UCH, it was decided to lock it down and search. He and I went room to room, breaching and searching.  Not too terribly much was found. Two pieces of Contraband Lv. 2 (Food) and that's it. But... then the call that there was a Citizen on the Catwalks. He and I went out, but he hesitated. I shot down the Citizen and scolded 160 slightly. I know he is OfC(A), but hesitation in the field gets people killed. We were then fired upon by small arms (9mm). Instant pursuit and buckshot took down the Anti-citizen, though. Through a window, I must commend 160 there, it was a nice shot. The weapon was never found, however. Even after an all-out search from me and 160. (// He unequipped his pistol before he died)

All in all... great day. I'm glad the SeC decided to make this group.  I don't think we'll be recruiting any time soon, but I have the ability to Recommend Units into it for 602's advisement. I will have to remember to do that. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.00015
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 12:40:42 PM by SaoulZod »

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2011, 02:14:08 AM »
// 160 is OfC(A) not DvL(A)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2011, 10:49:45 AM »
// How did he get 01 again...?

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2011, 12:07:28 PM »
Helix is "01s only and on if sec says so1!1!!!!!!!"
They say they aren't an elite division but some of the fools in it are disgusting.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2011, 12:42:02 PM »
// 160 is OfC(A) not DvL(A)

// Fixed

Helix is "01s only and on if sec says so1!1!!!!!!!"
They say they aren't an elite division but some of the fools in it are disgusting.

// 01 because it was required for ME to be in HELIX, I met all the criteria but was hyper-promoted.

// Not an elite division, there's only 5 of us and we all know that one guy who's the Elitists about it... >.>
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 12:57:17 PM by SaoulZod »

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2011, 12:53:23 PM »
// 01 because it was required to be in HELIX, I met all the criteria but was hyper-promoted.

01 was and is not a requirement of being in HELIX, it is just smart when starting a new division bring in the high ranks to begin so that things can be seen as what the new people can be seen as.  Give it a couple days and there will be a new flow of recruits coming into HELIX.  The reason that you were given it was due to you being an 02, and meeting the criteria to join and get the training required once in to become the 01 rank.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2011, 12:56:57 PM »
// 01 because it was required for ME to be in HELIX, I met all the criteria but was hyper-promoted.

01 was and is not a requirement of being in HELIX, it is just smart when starting a new division bring in the high ranks to begin so that things can be seen as what the new people can be seen as.  Give it a couple days and there will be a new flow of recruits coming into HELIX.  The reason that you were given it was due to you being an 02, and meeting the criteria to join and get the training required once in to become the 01 rank.

Fixed, then.

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2011, 01:20:49 PM »
// I'm actually surprised the buckshot even killed the anti-citizen. Only half of it hit him, and it was a good 10-20 feet away.
Kathryn Williams
Now in the trading business with Angus Buchanan.
Val'Nok Rotuk
Lost in the canals.
Ember Olliver (Tier-3)
Enjoying her new CWU Winter Coat.
C45.CCA.GRID-01.414
Look at my dress, my dress is amazing.
UU.OTA.REAPER-EtL.73092
Does anyone else taste metal and see red?

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2011, 03:34:30 PM »
// does that mean i can be helix dierujdeureuder
what

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2011, 06:25:28 AM »
DIVISION: HELIX
CLEARANCE: 01

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.00016
Send To: Self

<::|| Woke up... nausea again.  Felt like the room was spinning for my first step, but it evened out as the night continued...

I am going to have a quick and rapid discussion with 160 regarding his treatment of Recruits... and his inability to record proper logs for medical evaluation in the Recruit.

What else I have to say, it slightly classified...  I preformed brain surgery on Recruit.568, he now has a new Left-Side to his brain. I've confiscated the remains of the Recruit's brain for evaluation, I've also removed a blood sample from him while he was under.  What he replaced his brain with... that's something new. Well, not really new. They've been used for sometime.  Emotional manipulation on the most basic of scales. Unfortunately, I am not sure if it could've been solved without the new manipulation or not.  I will look into it.  I do have his portion of brain left over. I will run studies as well as screen his blood for any sort of foreign materials. Should anything arise... I would not want to be the most recent person to give him aid.

WELL! Division Leader decided that Mandatory Training was required. Me, APEX-02.481, and UNIFORM-RCT.803 My performance was really bad...

It started in the center plaza. We were having a brief chat when we were fired upon.  02 and RCT dashed off to cover and I walked nonchalantly to the water machine.  I've been shot at a lot, and it was small arms fire at a long range. It would not have pierced my armor. After regrouping at the Water Machines, I had the two units dash for the Change Shop.  It was very efficient and I ran myself. 02 provided covering fire afterwards for the Recruit as he ran to the Nexus block. 02 followed.   Their new position made them unable to provide covering fire, so I shot one of the doors off it's hinges and uses that to block bullets as I made my own rush to the Nexus.  It was very effective, I might add. Sweeping of the Nexus commenced. Through deductive reasoning, we determined that the shooter was on the upper levels and proceeded slowly in pursuit of the "Unknown" shooter.

Upon clearing the lower levels, the City Administrator's sky-bridge and the Overwatch Room were the likely places.  Both were searched and it came to the CA's Office. We all knew what would be inside, but we weren't prepared. We all rushed in, immediantly behind pillars, providing fire where we could when there was a few clangs and a tinging of a grenade.  I knew what it was... It was a Flashbang.   After the effects wore off, the shooter was missing, he fled into the inner room... the Broadcasting Room.  Prepping and injecting... 117 stood in the corner looking rather pleased with himself. I saw what was slung on his back and knew... Dark Matter Orb.

He explained we did very well in our surprise training, but we had failed ultimately because of his Orb.  I agreed fully in my head, even if we avoided the bouncing, the Orb releases massive amounts of radiation upon detonation... Cleaners would have had to sweep out our remains. Then he asked us to rate ourselves.  I followed up with our honest ratings: 7 for myself, 7 for the 02 and 8 for the Recruit.

I acted poorly while under-fire. Being very reckless with myself and thus my squad mates.
02 did well, but was slow on the draw an inexperienced.
Recruit did rather well, he kept calm under pressure and handled himself correctly.

That's all for now.||::>

Saving File As: msg.00016
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

*sigh*
Thanks, Chunkey.

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2011, 11:19:16 AM »
// So, you decided that the best course of action was to replace his brain? I was going to keep it monitored and have daily exams to make sure it didn't effect him, but I suppose that that makes it easier. I'm sorry that I forgot to log the treatment, but my brain was at less than half capacity at the moment. I'll make sure to keep it logged in the future, and if I feel like I am not performing at 100%, then I will call for another unit who is to help me. I am still prepared to defend my self over the course of action I took, though.
Kathryn Williams
Now in the trading business with Angus Buchanan.
Val'Nok Rotuk
Lost in the canals.
Ember Olliver (Tier-3)
Enjoying her new CWU Winter Coat.
C45.CCA.GRID-01.414
Look at my dress, my dress is amazing.
UU.OTA.REAPER-EtL.73092
Does anyone else taste metal and see red?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal