Author Topic: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P  (Read 19651 times)

Offline Mr. Pettit

Re: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2012, 12:21:18 AM »
495 lets his rifle hang off the sling as he leans against a wall of the apartment room, arms folded. He looks at the corpse for a moment before looking over to 360. "<:: This seems to happen quite a lot.. Like, at lease once a week." He pushes off of the wall and walks over to one of the windows with the view of the Nexus' wall, a faint glow coming from his optics. "<:: Working on our next project right now for you guys in forge. Gonna try to get nova involved as well."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 12:24:15 AM by Mr. Pettit?® »

« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2012, 04:04:19 PM »
A female figure in the standard citizen issue raincoat is leaning against the tunnel wall, just ahead of Amanda. She smirks, her face just visible.

"Depends on what you can do... Half of these groups are hippie potheads and the other half don't know the front of the gun from the back of it..."

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2012, 08:11:27 AM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Sorry i haven't been posting, I have been away for awhile.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2012, 07:49:51 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Bump so I don't die waiting in the UCH.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2012, 08:16:50 PM »
Spoiler for OOC:
Still waiting on ,Rudolph

Offline This is Red

• The best color in the world is  not red.
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2012, 12:00:24 PM »
Down in the lower levels of the Nexus, an off-duty unit lays in his bed as his radio continues to spout out random words and phrases beside him. He twist and turns as the he hears things such as "<:: Unit 773, 10-8. Proceeding to 10-50 around P1.", "<:: Armory restocked." , and countless more. Getting irritated with the slew of commands, reports, and general conversations being discussed, he forces himself up and turns off the radio. It is usually at this time that he decides to go ahead and wake himself up, get dressed, and prepare himself for another day of patrolling and getting yelled at.

After the man gets out of his bed, he walks over to a set of lockers that adorn the side of the rooms walls, and searches the various lockers looking for his own. He stops infront of a locker labeled '155' and enters in the combination, opening it and revealing his gear.

155 makes his way towards the elevator with all his gear on - minus his facemask, which he is holding under his arm.

As he rides up the elevator, he turns to his radio and says "Unit 155 is on-duty, 10-8. Currently moving to 10-50, Precinct 1.".

When he arrives at the airlock, he lets out a sigh, and places his facemask on the top of his head, locking it in place. He then opens the airlock doors, and walks outside towards his patrol route.
oh

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal