Author Topic: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P  (Read 19741 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2012, 11:41:16 PM »
As she enter, she leans against the wall and slips her thumbs in the loops of her belt like she often does. Once the shots are fired, she winces at the unexpected intensity of it's discharge but her legs show otherwise as she approaches. Her initial doubt melting away like an ice cube as she draws near.

"<:: Cute toy, Dolly."

Stopping beside him and inspecting it in his hand suddenly pausing as she notices 495. A small grin began to split her face under her mask before waving her hand over to him to get his attention.

"<:: Hey, 495! You should like totally have Dolly fix me up one of those things. It's fucking awesome!"

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2012, 12:12:57 AM »
Mundie shakes his head and turns around in his chair, facing his desk once again. Stacks of binders teeter haphazardly beside a small metal ashtray littered with cigarette butts. He exhales slowly, removing his eyeglasses and polishing them on his shirt.

"So, guess what last night's scavenging crew turned up," says Mundie as he grabs a binder from the stack nearest to him. "Water purification tablets, two bottles of 'em. The crew leader said he found 'em in the trunk of one of them blocked-up cellars, along with a couple cans of condensed milk and the like." Mundie wrinkles his nose at the thought. "Can't say I care too much for them 20 year old cans of milk, but them purification tablets sure will be handy."

He flips open the binder and begins scribbling in one of the pages with a pencil, muttering calculations to himself. "Hmm... 'ey Knox, we're just about up to our cell's food quota for the week, you wanna start telling the scavenging crews to concentrate on medical, or what?"
o7

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2012, 01:26:10 AM »
He switches to the anti-vehicle weapon, first testing out for any faults of the design of the weapon. He tests on the trigger to make sure when one fires the weapon the rocket will fire at whatever the hell it was firing.

The trigger works it seems; He then now goes onto his datapad typing something into it, what appears to come next is an APC and a jalopy/resistance-vehicle; the two vehicles seem to stand 10 feet away having the right side of the resistance vehicle point toward the APC.

He loads up the missile into the weapon aiming the weapon toward the center where the APC and the other vehicle would be. As he clicks the trigger the missile slightly turns toward the left as it fires toward the jalopy then at the split moment a loud kaboom echoes through the room. The jalopy flying 15 feet in the air all up in flames.

He sets the weapons both down onto the table. "<:: Hey at least when a citizen runs from you, the Heavy Emplacement gun would blast their legs off." making a slight chuckle after the remark.

Out of Character for OOC:
Tired, if you see any errors in the writing please point it out so I can fix it when I get back from school.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2012, 09:52:50 AM »
A girl, aged around her mid or late 20's, standard citizen uniform on and the normal issue greatcoat on alongside, collar up, strolls through the plaza peacefully, before sitting down on a bench, looking about, watching the normal goings on of the day. She brushes her midnight black hair back behind her ear, sighing lightly.

It would be a long day of watching again it seems.
what

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2012, 12:55:57 PM »
495 sits watching from inside the office, smirking as he looks at 864's work in the garage and what It's done.
"<:: Yeah, we'll see about that." he says to 211 with a laugh. He locks his mask back onto his face and throws his AR2's sling over his neck, proceeding to step out onto the garage's main floor.
He tilts his head slightly and says, "<:: Very impressive 864. Very.. impressive."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 01:16:42 PM by Mr. Pettit?® »

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2012, 01:02:48 PM »
773 talks with the puking citizen a bit, waiting for a response. However, he sees 03109 getting into the UCH with his Sword out.
He quickly radios:
"<:: Commander sir, do you require any assistance?"

Edit: Changed Katana to Sword.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 01:23:50 PM by turhral=S=C= [1-03] »
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2012, 01:23:13 PM »
The girl notices the commotion regarding the UCH, and having seen the citizen in front of her puke, decides that she doesn't need to see any more. She gets up, and proceeds to stroll along to the P3 HAP, standing nearby it, having a quick scan and then slipping through, making a jog for the safety of precinct 3.
what

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2012, 05:41:29 PM »
Currently in City 45

Weather:

Temperature: 6°C 43°F
Winds: 30km/h 18mph

!!!NEW!!!
Time of Day

Evening

Written Details

As the evening approaches, the sky begins to darken. Some heavier clouds have rolled in, making it a gloomy evening in City 45. These clouds have started to bring rain. The rain however is only spitting at intervals thus, walking around wouldn't really get you wet. With this rain however, it has begun to grow even colder outside. Anyone outside without a sweater or jacket would begin to feel moderately chilled.

The sewers remain full and clogged.

Nothing else is out of the ordinary in City 45.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:45:16 PM by Statua [CMD] »

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2012, 06:28:44 PM »
Percy has fainted..........

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2012, 07:07:14 PM »
Waiting for the description of the apartment plzthxkbye.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2012, 07:45:03 PM »
Spoiler for OOC:
Also waiting on either ReDrUm or Rudolph, as both Mooch and ReconPWN seem to abhor forum RP

Offline Rudolph the Master Blaster

• me and smt
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2012, 08:10:00 PM »
Unit 706 stands up, placing down the tools he had been using earlier. He quickly responds in the radio " <::SPECTRE 706, Responding."

He walks over to the cabinet, opening it. He takes a Forensics satchel from inside the cabinet, clipping it onto his waist. Unit 706 walks out of the Med-Bay and makes his way towards the apartments

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2012, 08:14:14 PM »
Hehe, Spectre :3, like- nevermind xD

As the sun begins to set, Jason blinks twice as he looks around. He was standing by the Monument, sort of leaning against the fenceline that protected the monument. Jason stood still a moment, before a chill went up his stomach and chest, causing Jason to shiver. His eyes squeeze shut as he wraps himself in his arms for a moment, he momentarily recovers enough to start walking back towards the UCH. Taking care not to get in anyones way. He pushes his way through the double doors to the UCH, assuming no one's blocking them, he looks around, now standing alone in the lobby.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »
"<:: Thank you sir." he turns his head toward the prototypes and places them back into storage. He then types up on his sending the report to FORGE about the heavy weapons prototypes and report of how impressive the weapon was.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2012, 03:10:24 PM »
Seeing as Texas is too lazy to make the Apartment's Desc, I shall go ahead and try to create one. Correct me if I am wrong in somethings.

A very bad smell comes from the third floor in the UCH, making everyone stay away from it.
If you would get into it, you would see a couch with dry blood on it, along side more Dry blood stains on the floor, leading to the bathroom. As you open the door, you see a body, completely filled with blood all over it, with its stomach torn open, and a few bones are visible.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal