Author Topic: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P  (Read 19658 times)

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: City 45 RP (Downtime Roleplay - Rip off of Eli's Outlands) :P
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 11:38:21 PM »
When 773 got the equipment, including precision lazer tool and a sauder, he puts them in a box, and comes out of the MoC. He hears 864's radio, quickly replying "<:: Will do, sir."
He then proceeds to the airlock, getting out of the nexus with the box in his hands. It seems as he is walking towards the RDT. A few citizens might think Rations will be distributed. He feels a bit cold, not the normal cold for city 45.
773 gets in the RDT from its exit, then heading into the booths. He uses the screwdriver to remove the panels of the wires, noticing the loosen wire. He quickly removes it with the Precision tool, and pulls out about 15 inches of wire, attempting to sauder it correctly.
After he is done, he sees that the RDT is working again, but checking in his datapad to make sure. It is now responsive.

GRID-05.773 radios in "<:: The RDT is fixed, moving to replace the lights in the Detainment cells."

Out of Character for OOC:
I am off to school, so I'll reply in about 6-8 hours.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2012, 12:08:55 AM »
  As the units finish the beatings, they begin to untie the citizens.  Some citizens stagger off to the UCH, others off to Precinct 3.  Still others lay on the ground, writhing in pain.  As for the units, some of the veterans stay behind and harass the wounded citizens.  Those inexperienced would walk away briskly, silently disgusted at themselves.  As for Elite Unit 350 of NOVA, he stood where he had been standing, hands clasped behind his back, drinking in the aftermath of his orchestration.
  Eventually, he grows bored and begins to resume his patrol.  Suddenly, something catches his eye: a lone citizen, loitering in the middle of the plaza.  350 turns towards the citizen, staring at him a few moments before casually strolling up to him, his steps slow and deliberate as his steel-toed boots plod along the crumbling cobblestone.  As he approaches within a meter of the citizen, he stops, watching the citizen's face for a reaction.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 01:28:33 AM »
This towards me, Hazard?
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 01:44:49 AM »
Spoiler for OOC:
Yus

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 01:55:29 AM »
Alrighty' then!

Jason continues to stagger down the plaza, he looks up slightly as slow and delibrate steps grow louder and louder. He turns towards the unit he saw earlier, he was a mere meter away, simply staring at him. Jason's eyes widened as he side-stepped as if he were just shoved, his mouth dropping slightly in a mixture of awe and extreme fright. He slowly unwraps himself of his arms, putting them in front of him, his elbows tucked into his stomach as his hands shake in fear. His hands slowly come in front of his face as he turns away slightly, his shoulders hunched as he squeezes his eyes shut, afraid of being struck.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 02:03:35 AM »
The heavy thuds of steel heeled boots hitting cobblestone come from behind 350, a shadow being cast across ground reaching to the feet of the fearful Citizen.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2012, 02:37:17 AM »
Spoiler for OOC:
Clever girl  :'(

As 350 examined the citizen, he heard, nay, felt another presence.  He knew that sound, the sound of bionic mechanisms maneuvering into place.  Few had such augments, and only one of them was standing behind 350.  Almost as if a cloud had passed, the cold menace and psychopathy disappeared from his body language as he slowly turned to face his superior.  As he completed his turn, he could not help but be awestruck by Commander 03109's presence.  Not only was he of impressive stature, but also of impressive dress and aura.  To all who knew him, the digits 03109 struck some form of primal fear, from Recruits all the way up to Division Leaders.  Few were safe from his wrath, and all knew it.
  Forgetting the citizen behind him, 350 instinctively jolted upright, standing stiffly at attention, his hands clasped behind his back in a white-knuckle grip.  Attempting to hide his awe, he asks,
"Commander, sir?"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 02:41:49 AM by Hazard Time - DayZ sucks »

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 03:28:13 AM »
The Commander stares down from his height of seven foot two, the dull black lenses of his helmet hide where he is truly glaring, the small scratches on the reinforced glass stand out at such a close distance. The Unit adorns his standard uniform, golden sword slung at his side and the feared Pulse rifle in his hands. The silver coated magnum rests at his side, signs of use are spread across it's surface, mainly the dried blood on the tip of the barrel. The Commander merely nods, "<:: Carry on." He then moves to walk away, the steel plates crackling against the cobblestone, creating distinct clinks as he walks back towards the Nexus.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2012, 08:03:38 AM »
Inside the nexus, a low sound of mechanisms starting up is audible throughout the break room and detainment. The sound would be able; to be located in the stasis room, as it slowly stops once again. The stasis room remains in silence, before a couple of steps clicking against the ground are audible; the sound of leather and movement breaks through the clicks. The footsteps stop, as a slight click is audible.

"<:: Union commander 27070 reports on duty."

The sound of steps is once again heard, nearing the stasis doors before they are swung open, revealing a black and brown leather suit, with a single healthkit being placed on the left shoulder of the commander. On the person’s left side of her belt, a single magnum is hanging in its holster, with a HE grenade to the right side of the belt. On her back, a single pulse rifle is visible, hanging in its strap. Her facemask is in a dull grey color, with two bright green lenses, glowing up in the dark as she looks around to see if any is in the break room.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2012, 08:53:05 AM »
Back, have you missed moi?

After 773 finished with the RDT, he puts the tools back into the box, and walking towards the Nexus. He goes to the MoC, to return the tools. A few audible metal sounds can be heard from there. He then pulls out 2 fluorescent light bulbs, carefully putting them inside the box.
He also gets a Screwdriver, just to make sure.
[/i]
773 radios in "<:: Heading to Detainment to replace the light bulbs in cell number one and two."
Unit 773 then proceeds to the Detainment area, getting into cell one with a chair, and replacing the light bulb.
We must.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2012, 10:44:19 AM »
  As 03109 begins to walk away, 350's hands begin to unclench, and he begins to breathe again.  Realizing the citizen is still behind him, he wheels around and says, "Citizen, move along," before walking off to resume his standard patrol.

Spoiler for OOC:
I thought your magnum was gold-plated, KMP?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:46:05 AM by Hazard Time - DayZ sucks »

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2012, 11:11:26 AM »
As the bustling Nexus becomes more and more active, her eyes slowly flutter open, staring blankly at the cold metal floor. Déjà vu washed over her as it had countless mornings, always seeming to be in the same position upon waking. Vainly blinking the sleep from her eyes, she sat up, stifling a weary yawn. Looking aside at her locker and her burdening want for more sleep seemed to ebb away. She rocketed off her cot and strode to her locker untangling her sleep clumped hair before picking up her uniform. The warmness of nostalgia radiated off of her, displayed in her face by a cheeky smirk before placing it on. Lastly was her mask, holding it just before her face she cast a last glance around, her vision undistorted by the mask.

"I wonder what time it is..."

Shrugging off the thought, she slipped her mask into place before announcing casually over her radio.

"<:: APEX-DvL.211 is 10-8. Proceeding to standard duties."

Swiping her stunstick off the top of her locker she began to trudge out, twirling it in her hand and whistling, 'I'm Walking on Sunshine' to herself.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:18:02 AM by Sexy Frog »

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2012, 11:53:00 AM »
It seems as the light in Detainment cell one is fixed, and 773 is coming out of it. He proceeds to the other cell, replacing the lights in it as well. After about 10 minutes, he comes out of the cell, quickly reaching for his radio.
773 radios in "<:: Alright, the lights in both of the cells are fixed. Resuming 10-50 around Precinct one."
He proceeds to the MoC first, unpacking the box. After that, he comes out of the nexus, unholsters his stun baton, and patrols.
We must.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2012, 01:12:03 PM »
Rewind real fast to 031

After a moment of silence, Jason begins to hear something that could only be described as something gigantic heading his way. He looks down at his feet, only to see a shadow cast next to his feet. After a moment, he lowers his arms from his face, he begins to look up at the elite, before looking much higher at the colossus that stood above him. Jason, being diagnosed with PTVD, could only make a slightly audible intake of breath. His eyes darted rapidly as he took in every detail of the gigantic unit, from his, or its, facemask to his blood stained silver plated magnum. Jason felt as if his heart was going to jump out of his throat and call it quits right there. After a moment, the unit simply said, either towards Jason or the unit, "<:: Carry on." Before lumbering away as if he nothing had happened. Jason watched the unit walk away, before turning back towards the elite who seemed to be moving again. Jason had just realized he hadn't been breathing either, he let out a soft exhale. As the unit began to turn around, Jason took a step back in fear of being struck. "<:: Citizen, move along." The elite said, sounding as if he were still recovering from that breath-taking experince. Jason nodded quickly, he wrapped himself in his arms, trying to conserve body heat as he went towards the opposite direction of the unit, towards the UCH.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 01:15:29 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2012, 04:58:33 PM »
During 864's precinct one check up he hears 773's status on the lights; the task is done he hears.

He taps on his facemask (where his chin would be) for a few moments, something reminded him, but what would that be? It seems his datapad will help him on the way it seems he goes to his recent messages examining them. This makes him grunt in frustration.

After 864 does his precinct "check-up" he walks back into the nexus when he does so he goes to the lower levels. As he goes to  the "GRID Garage" he begins to type something in the office.

Whatever the unit has typed sent two prototype heavy weapons made for the sub-division FORGE. Before 864 testing the firepower he does the routine check-ups looking for faulty design and parts.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal