Author Topic: [Very stupid mistake] [PLEASE READ]  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Irrational

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Very stupid mistake] [PLEASE READ]
« on: April 29, 2012, 02:16:33 PM »
I just donated for Gold membership for myself, and i wanted to donate for it for somebody else... How do i cancel it? Or at least have it transferred to a friend?

EDIT: He doesn't want it anymore, how do i re-claim the money?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:25:55 PM by Irrational »

Offline Irrational

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Very stupid mistake] [PLEASE READ]
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 06:31:23 PM »
This needs fixing please

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 06:37:29 PM »
This needs fixing please

There is nothing to fix? You made a donation which we then decide to give you a gold member rank on our servers. When the donation is made, there is no going back. You should just post a donation thread and then you will get gold member, or if you leave a note on the donation thread, someone else will get it (include their forum profile link as well).
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Irrational

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 07:21:17 PM »
This needs fixing please

There is nothing to fix? You made a donation which we then decide to give you a gold member rank on our servers. When the donation is made, there is no going back. You should just post a donation thread and then you will get gold member, or if you leave a note on the donation thread, someone else will get it (include their forum profile link as well).

Cheers craphead, fixed :) This can be removed if neccesary, most pointless thread ever haha, thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal