Author Topic: Red Union Applications  (Read 5457 times)

NRK

Red Union Applications
« on: July 06, 2012, 11:26:19 AM »

"I swear by my life this sacred oath that I shall render unconditional obedience to the Red Union, the bastion of human civilization, supreme sovereign of all my mind and body, and that I shall at all times be prepared, as a brave soldier, to give my life for this oath."

The Red Union can be most directly stated as a paramilitary group of narrow-minded absolutist murderers under command of a centralized leadership. The most accurate term of Half Life 2 Role-Playing to coin us as is anti-citizens, at least that we are anti-citizens against everybody else. Although we do not wage total war to everyone, we absolutely despise the masses of citizens and civil-protection alike. We use brutal beatings and zealous doctrine and dogma to keep discipline and obedience in our group. We practice slavery as a means to maintain a constant supply of manpower. That is why we abduct citizens, start them out as slaves and then eventually do enlist into our forces. By this system of slavery, if you so decide to, you are making your application. By satisfying this application you are agreeing to join this system, firstly being abducted and put into slavery and later-so rising through the ranks. Through this you will learn of our society and our unforgiving viewpoint.

Also understand that you must be a serious role-player to join this group. If first-impressions last a lifetime, then you ought to role-play your heart out during abduction. First week is evaluation. If you do not surpass our standards then you may not join.

I suggest you create a new character for the Red Union, or a character you do not care about, because you will not end up with the same character once you pass through the Red Union.

Please make sure to PM me the applications. Do not post it on this thread.

Code: [Select]
[b]Do you believe that you can role-play on a serious level?[/b]
-
[b]Do you believe that you can maintain seriousness even on an OOC level?[/b]
-
[b]Do you understand English punctuation and grammar?[/b]
-
[b]Why do you want to join the Red Union?[/b]
-
[b]How did you hear about the Red Union?[/b]
-
[b]Do you understand the summaries above and understand that you will be asked to read more in the future?[/b]
-
[b]Will you attempt to maintain activity? [/b]
-
[b]Give a two paragraph summary of your character. One paragraph for background and one paragraph for the current. All paragraphs being at least being six to eight sentences each. [/b]
-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LaDr4PcPi4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LaDr4PcPi4</a>
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:54:40 AM by NRK »

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Red Union Applications
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 12:25:06 PM »
 Didn't this group fail once? Fuck it, I'm gonna' be in this group sometime later on if I can get to it.

NRK

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 12:31:49 PM »
Didn't this group fail once? Fuck it, I'm gonna' be in this group sometime later on if I can get to it.

Nah, we all just went inactive. No Red Union character has ever been PKed, or even looked funny at by a CCA member. We're back and better though baby.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 02:46:34 PM »
Honestly, this sounds like The Pact on the city server.

Are you sure that's a good idea? Sorry for posting when it's not an app btw.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 02:54:30 PM by [LrG] Turian Councilor?Moon [Rv »

NRK

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 02:55:02 PM »
The Red Union is older then the Pact. But anyways we are very structured, we don't commit random acts of violent, things of the sort. I'm currently working on it some more but check out the page on the Wiki http://catalyst-gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Union

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 03:16:40 PM »
I thought this Red Union was Disbanded?
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 03:17:33 PM »
Good luck starting this back up. It's always a 'hoot when you have a well organized rebelious faction within the city server, lots of good memories from the Red Union and The Brotherhood (Yuri Sergigs brotherhood, I recall seeing another group now calling themselfs The Brotherhood now though...).

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 05:08:46 PM »
I think I can honestly say, The Brotherhood (Yuri's group) was one of, if not the best rebel group that CG had on the City. There were a lot of good memories.

But Red Union is coming back? Cool, I anticipate propaganda spam lol

NRK

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2012, 03:16:09 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LaDr4PcPi4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LaDr4PcPi4</a>
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:28:44 PM by NRK »

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 09:33:06 PM »
I  sense a autonomous waiver starting by the red union.
LOL but seriously I hope they start something to cause mass hysteria on Hl2rp :3
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 09:43:28 PM by Cookiesofamerica-deleteprops »
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2012, 01:33:52 AM »
Yuri "Cyber-Webul" Sergig was actually kinda competent.
o7

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2012, 07:04:56 PM »
I remember when you changed him name in the server to that. . .
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2012, 04:26:15 PM »
This looks like a ton of fun. I've always liked these kinds of groups, they can really make RPing incredibly entertaining  :D

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 08:06:56 PM »
And alas, the great Red Union falls.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 08:25:19 PM »
And alas, the great Red Union falls.

Ummmm, how bout no? You don't know everything brother.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal