Author Topic: Donation question ???  (Read 2531 times)

Offline GavinThornBurgShire

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Donation question ???
« on: November 20, 2012, 02:28:07 PM »
Because I am planning on donating for gold membership, because im already vip and i got 20k on HRP will i receive another 50k or 30k.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donation question ???
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 03:35:59 PM »
You would receive an extra 50k ingame money.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 05:22:09 PM »
Hmm good question actually....
I assume that what the owners say is true, but wouldn't it make more sense if you get 30k with the VIP to GOLD upgrade package?
Since donating for VIP and then for VIP to GOLD would be just as much as donating for GOLD straight away. So if you donate for VIP first, you would get 20 + 50 = 70k. While donating for GOLD straight away, you would get only 50k.

Kinda doesn't make sense honestly. :P
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 11:52:59 PM »
Yeah; I went straight to GOLD and only got 50k, and that applies for the rest of the servers as well (Meaning I didn't get the GOLD cash and the VIP cash along with it). I mean, it DOES say VIP benefits are included, so while it makes some sense, why wouldn't that apply for people who went straight to gold membership? All they are doing is skipping the whole VIP step and donating the money all at once.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline GavinThornBurgShire

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 01:04:13 PM »
thing is you would donate for 2 x 1000 and 1 x 500 if it was 1 package it would be 1 x 2000 1 x 500 allowing you to save $1 if you go straight to gold membership so extra 20k might be fair for the extra $ paid.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 05:46:32 PM »
The way you organize buying credits shouldn't earn you getting extra rewards. GOLD equivalent in credits is $25, and VIP + transitioning to GOLD is the same equivalent price. Using your logic, I could just cheat the system by getting 3000 credits and getting VIP then going to GOLD. Using that as a basis, Gold members shouldn't get kicked put of that deal you got by doing it that way.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 10:41:48 AM »
There is no logic behind this, its like this since the start of donation ranks.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 02:24:41 PM »
Moved to the correct section.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal