Author Topic: In-game money not being recived in harbor rp  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Slorgz

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
In-game money not being recived in harbor rp
« on: November 02, 2012, 10:50:12 AM »
Hi,

I bought Vip recently and I didn't recive my in-game money.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: In-game money not being recived in harbor rp
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 11:03:05 AM »
I believe the money-adding system has still not been fully re-added to be automatic yet, as far as I know you'll either need to wait for that or for an owner/developer to add your in-game money them selves, someone who knows more will probably post here soon anyway

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 11:15:42 AM »
I believe the money-adding system has still not been fully re-added to be automatic yet, as far as I know you'll either need to wait for that or for an owner/developer to add your in-game money them selves, someone who knows more will probably post here soon anyway

This yes.  The system /should/ be working in theory but I will bump it to tomasas.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 04:21:51 PM »
It works just fine and he DID get his money. When you buy VIP/Gold Member you have to reconnect for the rank to load and give your benefit.

Also please read my signature Smt and RTLK. If it doesn't error, it works. All errors are logged and I review them daily to fix them.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal