Author Topic: Planetside 2 Alpha package  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Planetside 2 Alpha package
« on: September 12, 2012, 01:36:34 PM »
So, I want to buy Planetside 2 alpha package but I can't because I live in Belgium even though I use MasterCard.

(error message:The payment method you are trying to use is not a valid payment method for a SOE customer in the United States. Please check the knowledge base for more information or contact Customer Support for assistance. RACISTS)

Anyone buy it for me? I'll give you $45 back on Paypal or whatever you want to get money on. :)

Info: http://www.planetside2.com/alpha-squad

Most country's like UK etc, seem to work though so if you are from France for example, we can still try. :)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 01:51:37 PM by Carb?ne - Very busy ??3 »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Planetside 2 Alpha package
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 02:17:16 PM »
You're not allowed to pay by anything else. Aka in-game money on our servers.
Assuming that is what you mean with this "I'll give you $45 back on Paypal or whatever you want to get money on.". Or do you mean like Google Payout or whatever shit exists.

This section is not for such a thing as this. Its for VIP for ingame cash, or anything that involves a purchase from the CG Store.

Locked.

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal