Author Topic: Fail Resistance!  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fail Resistance!
« on: August 04, 2011, 01:03:06 AM »
I've seen a lot of fail resistance, I'm not gonna-*cough BROTHER HOOD OF FREEDOM; YURI SERGIG *cough* That was a bad cough, but my point is the resistance helps no one but themselves and turns people in need away. They dont do anything to fight the Combine, all they do is have sex in D2 and do nothing aside from that and killing civis. FAIL RESISTANCE NEEDS TO BE CHANGED OR DESTROYED.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fail Resistance!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 01:11:08 AM »
have you not realized we don't have a resistance
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 01:30:43 AM »
I still see some un official cells

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 01:34:19 AM »
First off there are only two members of the brotherhood left and one does't really play here any more.
Second what all is there to do? I mean I have an outlands char that what he trys to do is get people the supply's they need to live(Cuts down on Muggers).
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal