Author Topic: City 17 - Role Play.  (Read 3264 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
City 17 - Role Play.
« on: August 12, 2012, 08:41:56 PM »
Welcome. Welcome, to City 17. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers. I thought so much of City 17, that I elected to establish my administration, here, in the citadel, so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I am proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through to parts unknown, welcome, to City 17. It's safer here.

Red - Not Working On.
Green- Completed.
Purple - Working On.

To Do List-
Acquire HL2 City 17 vmf files. (If Possible, and legal.) 8)
Town Square
Train station
Extra Block between apartment ally, and plaza.
Enter able shops within plaza.
Clamp between train station, and plaza.
Improve RDT. (If I get the vmf files.)
Make Nexus.
Try to keep ent count low.
Lighting.
Get confused multiple times.
CWU Building.
Delete Un needed content. (Animation, NPC's.)

Screenshots.
None yet.

Summery.
I thought one day that there are many custom made citys for role play City 8, 45, 28, 85, but there hasn't been a single City 17 map! So I thought "Well...seeing OzJackle, and Statua have made maps that a pretty good...I could give it a shot. So this is the thread sort of like the base of planning, and sorting. I hope to try, and make sure it looks decent and hope for any suggestions that someone could have. So yeah this will basically be a re make or design of city c17 from HL2 along with add-ons and areas that you couldn't get to before. The only problem would be is that I would have to move or copy city parts onto different areas to make then connect. I'm pretty sure Statua did this in his indeu pass though I have no clue how to do it myself.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 08:52:37 PM by Delta1116732 »

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: City 17 - Role Play.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 12:03:42 AM »
When moving the major parts of the map, be sure to select the entire part you want to move and move them in square root powers (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 ,128, etc) with the move tool (ctrl + M) to line them up. This could take awhile, especially if you have a slower computer.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal