Author Topic: My realizations and plans for the next year  (Read 5839 times)

Offline [KI]Killerghost |{FOG}| {GEN}

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My realizations and plans for the next year
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 08:22:01 PM »
Well I hope you do well :D
best hotwings na
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 04:09:13 am by RoflWaffle »

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2012, 09:55:23 PM »
The problem what I (And probably more people here) have, is that due to the fact we don't really have friends to hang around with, we find it hard to actually think of something to do.
It's not like I'm going to walk in the bar all by myself... That's awkward and you'll see me just turn around and leave after 5 seconds.
I would have no problem to go outside and hang around more if I had friends to go with. The only thing then is that I would be the quiet type again. But due to the fact I don't have any friends living close enough to go hang around with on daily basis, I can't go out by myself because there isn't anything to do.

if you want something to do try these:

Workout
Go on walks (idk)
Read?
Go running

I cant really think of anything right now but im trying to help at least, theres actually quite a bit of things you can do on your own. Try search it on the internet cause it helps me.

^This, working out kinda helped me regain confidence, and as rofl said, not giving a shit what other people say. I do 3 sets of # (40 now) with push-ups/sit-ups and  felt like I could do more things with my arms and all that shit.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 06:41:21 AM »
Reading through, I think I can summarise/conclude what everybody is saying for the topic:

Be yourself, don't try and fit in.

If you want to do something to get 'more freinds', then get a job, a hobby(big one there) or something like that. Theres lots of things you can do to get it.

Its a big of a cliché but, open your eyes more and look about, you'll soon realise there is a lot more to do than you think.

/topic
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal