Author Topic: WOW, anyone?  (Read 9445 times)

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: WOW, anyone?
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2011, 12:17:05 PM »
runescape sucks because its generally shit in gameplay

wow sucks because it died when tbc was released, vanilla was the only good wow because it wasnt filled with useless crap
Now that's a good reply. The reason i said don't be an asshole means don't reply stupidly.

Also, just found out you get a month of WOW free, so....i think  might try it. Anyone hvae nay good gameplay vids they want to post?

EDIT: Ok, now WOW is free to play till level 20....... is that far or short?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:23:07 PM by jimmygamer »
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 12:29:42 PM »
Level 20 cap is easily hit in a day, straight, so 24h.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 01:11:38 PM »
cataclysm made it easy to level from 1-60, level 20 doesn't take very long at all, didn't in the cata beta anyways

Offline The Different Turret

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 01:56:31 PM »
WoW must be dieing I saw an add where now its free 2 play till level 20
Signature by Thunderbluff

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 02:28:11 PM »
WoW did loose about 600k subs because of something, i forgot what though.

wow sucks because it died when tbc was released, vanilla was the only good wow because it wasnt filled with useless crap
Now that's a good reply. The reason i said don't be an asshole means don't reply stupidly.

Also, just found out you get a month of WOW free, so....i think  might try it. Anyone hvae nay good gameplay vids they want to post?

To answer all of this.. max. level is 85, so 20 is not really much, it is possible to hit that in less than a day if you know how to do stuff.

And gameplay vids.. well, i have some of end-game raiding, but thats at level 85 and you are very good with good gear. http://www.youtube.com/user/TehCaekFTW If you want to watch it. Theres more coming up but the guy who is mixing the music is being slow Q_Q
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 02:33:53 PM by Teh Caek »

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 02:48:12 PM »
In my opinion, WoW used to be an amazing game, but nowadays its complete SHIT.

I was a WoW beta tester, back then when it first came out it was honestly a really good game, and everything was fair.
But as it went on, blizzard started to change it up and it went in a downward spiral into complete and utter horribleness
The final straw for me was when they changed the mounts and the mount training to be about 80% cheaper and they lowered the level requirement by like.. 20... without even bothering to give a refund to the people that have already spent an extremely large amount of hard earned cash on theirs before the update
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2011, 02:53:15 PM »
In my opinion, WoW used to be an amazing game, but nowadays its complete SHIT.

I was a WoW beta tester, back then when it first came out it was honestly a really good game, and everything was fair.
But as it went on, blizzard started to change it up and it went in a downward spiral into complete and utter horribleness
The final straw for me was when they changed the mounts and the mount training to be about 80% cheaper and they lowered the level requirement by like.. 20... without even bothering to give a refund to the people that have already spent an extremely large amount of hard earned cash on theirs before the update

True this. Pissed me off when i spent so much on that and then they lower it all.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2011, 03:03:03 PM »
Ok, here is the next question, performance. What kind of computer does it take to run WOW. I currently have a 400$ one, and am getting a 900$ one for Christmas (I think). Would it be able to work on a 400$ PC? Or the 900$ one?

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2011, 03:04:40 PM »
Ok, here is the next question, performance. What kind of computer does it take to run WOW. I currently have a 400$ one, and am getting a 900$ one for Christmas (I think). Would it be able to work on a 400$ PC? Or the 900$ one?

Wow can work on a decent computer. Depends if your a graphics whore or something, I can deal with medium graphics.

Also about the game itself, the trailer lies. Looks epic, but gets very boring. HL2RP is more fun then wow for me.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 03:18:33 PM »
WoW did loose about 600k subs because of something, i forgot what though.

To answer all of this.. max. level is 85, so 20 is not really much, it is possible to hit that in less than a day if you know how to do stuff.

And gameplay vids.. well, i have some of end-game raiding, but thats at level 85 and you are very good with good gear. http://www.youtube.com/user/TehCaekFTW If you want to watch it. Theres more coming up but the guy who is mixing the music is being slow Q_Q
Good raid. what guild was that?

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 03:19:08 PM »
WoW can run ok on any PC really.. i have an alternate PC at my dads that dosnt even have a graphics card and it runs fine.

tl;dr dosnt need much

@jimmy Ambition of Aerie Peak EU. Im second highest rank there.

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2011, 03:28:32 PM »
It sucks, always get raped by Druids.

Offline Shoebacca

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2011, 03:32:16 PM »
I liked it. It's because I had a friend who was playing the game from the day it came out, and he taught me everything there is to know... at around
level 80. :3. Anyways, it is a fun game if you play with friends, otherwise your just grinding daily quests. But no, Runescape can literally kiss my ass.
Nuoh my God

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2011, 05:39:46 PM »
We should start a big CG guild. We would be unstoppable.. Thant or all just join a different one.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2011, 05:43:42 PM »
Played it with my cuz for like 2 weeks, got bored because I sucked.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal