Author Topic: wtf  (Read 5038 times)

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
wtf
« on: July 03, 2011, 12:02:45 AM »
I busted the bios in my computer last week, as some of you already know.  Well, shit got worse from that point...  I got the results back from the majority of my job applications, saying I was not chosen.  But wait, there's more!  My feace called today at 9pm est, and broke up with me after 2 years of dating.   I feel like walking of the edge of my roof right now...  What the fuck do I do next?

~Krystal

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: wtf
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 12:27:55 AM »
I busted the bios in my computer last week, as some of you already know.  Well, shit got worse from that point...  I got the results back from the majority of my job applications, saying I was not chosen.  But wait, there's more!  My feace called today at 9pm est, and broke up with me after 2 years of dating.   I feel like walking of the edge of my roof right now...  What the fuck do I do next?

~Krystal

Did you ask why she broke up with you?

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 12:32:27 AM »
She said. "I dont feel the love I used to anymore."

I lost contact with her for a week due to family and job hunting, as well as even rebuding a car so I could see her more often.  The last time we were together, we got into an arguement cause the GPS got us lost somehow...

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 12:56:27 AM »
She said. "I dont feel the love I used to anymore."

I lost contact with her for a week due to family and job hunting, as well as even rebuding a car so I could see her more often.  The last time we were together, we got into an arguement cause the GPS got us lost somehow...

If she doesn't feel the love anymore like she use to, then she never did apparently.

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 01:08:41 AM »
I feel for you, krystal, im going through a ton of shit too.... be strong, it will all get better soon
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 03:19:00 AM »

~Krystal
Find something new to do to keep your mind off everything.
what

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 04:15:51 AM »
I do feel for you, deeply, best wishes from the United Kingdom.

Hopefully we have no trolls to destroy this.

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 04:40:53 AM »
Oh man, I feel so sorry for you. Try to keep your mind off from all this, do something you really enjoy to do.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 07:08:26 AM »
Take a break. Whatever we can do to help, I'm sure most of us will.

If you need time off of tour rank so you don't feel a need about anything in game just say so.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 10:13:21 AM »
lol karma, nothing to do, i busted the bios on my computer, remember, cant come on even if i wanted.  I am still trying to fix that.  you also forget that I love to admin, Ill steal the bro's computer today.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 10:35:14 AM by Neo »

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 01:04:53 PM »
Just making the offer.  Sometimes it helps. :P

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 01:35:41 PM »
No, if anything, I need time online, will keep my mind positive, and maybe I can fix everything.

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 04:48:25 PM »
UPDATE:

Well, I talked to her some today, there is a lot of regret in her voice, and she has trouble talking.  I have found a few points that when I hint at them, she wants to change to subject or she gets really upset.

By breaking up with me, she left me with little options.  I am partially enlisted as a US Marine, but until I sign one more paper, I'm not active duty.  The Marines left that paper with me, telling me, if I decide to go active duty, to bring it in.  Well, the marine casualty rate is rather high, especially for people who are not combat efficient.  I would be shipped out withing a month of turning in the paper.  I told her all of this, and emphasized on the fact that I wouldn't make it home, and the way she responded tells me that she doesn't want me to leave her, her feelings are still there, so I will take it easy, and jump when the opportunity arises.  In other news, I don't have the money for a new motherboard, so I will probly need help.

My Computer: http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-570/pd?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&baynote_bnrank=1&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch&redirect=1&redirect=2

I ordered that from the site.

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 07:15:20 PM »
UPDATE:

Well, I talked to her some today, there is a lot of regret in her voice, and she has trouble talking.  I have found a few points that when I hint at them, she wants to change to subject or she gets really upset.

By breaking up with me, she left me with little options.  I am partially enlisted as a US Marine, but until I sign one more paper, I'm not active duty.  The Marines left that paper with me, telling me, if I decide to go active duty, to bring it in.  Well, the marine casualty rate is rather high, especially for people who are not combat efficient.  I would be shipped out withing a month of turning in the paper.  I told her all of this, and emphasized on the fact that I wouldn't make it home, and the way she responded tells me that she doesn't want me to leave her, her feelings are still there, so I will take it easy, and jump when the opportunity arises.  In other news, I don't have the money for a new motherboard, so I will probly need help.

My Computer: http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-570/pd?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&baynote_bnrank=1&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch&redirect=1&redirect=2

I ordered that from the site.
If you decide to do it.

Try to transfer to a none combat role.

Or DO you know if you would have one?
As much as it might suck you have to zip up your man suit and run away from a fight if you can.

Try to be a plot or a none-combat engineer.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 11:49:16 PM »
I looked into replacement motherboards, 140$ for mine...  Cant get a job, wat do?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal