Author Topic: Read ~Important~  (Read 6114 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Read ~Important~
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 06:04:54 PM »
We could change the map to outlands or a outdoor map if it is about the seven hour war.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 06:12:49 PM »
I am willing to be an actor.

I do have a mic, and a voice changer. My voice changer is called "Voice Changer 6.0 Diamond", If you need me to get that "morphvox pro" then I will. That is, if you want me to be a voice actor.

My steam link is this if you want to add me.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 06:42:12 PM »
Might be buying a serverbox, so..... But don't stop looking, as I might not be able to.

You have to much fucking money. xd

And I would like to help with being an actor.

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 06:46:43 PM »
I can do voice acting for a lot of creatures.
Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |

Dr. Cole Matthews | Alive | Administrating C45 |

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 07:16:56 PM »
I like the idea of using the CG sandbox as a filming server, simple, easy, and we have admins on board with us so we can do what we need to do. I can't help but think that we may need Rofl's permission to use it, though.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 07:22:39 PM »
I wouldn't mind being a voice actor either, I have a fairly decent mic and a pretty decent voice ;3 and this sounds like a lot of fun!

You should probally do it over quite a few maps, perhaps download just a regular city map to show before the portal storms. Then a more ruined city for at the begining/just before the invasion. Then the rest of the film might take place in a sort of outlands type place or in a city location that looks like the final mission of hl2.

If done well this could be good, and you have a community backing you up :D
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 08:23:23 PM »
Wow, I am amazed and delighted with all the feed-back from the community here at CG.
Thanks for all the people wishing to help, but I have a bit of bad news.
I am afraid to announce, doing the 7 hour war, would be nearly impossible, there is a lot of models needed for the aliens in the 7 hour war, that just arent made. Even if we had someone make and animate the models, it would take a long time, then there would be filming, and all the editing and it could take, a very long time.
I know, films arent made in days, but I do not see the value in making a movie over a 5 year period.

All is not lost though! I have been thinking hard for the past few days about this conflict, and I have come to a conclusion.
I have talked to quite a few people willing to help with the 7 hour war, and they all agree this is a good idea. Here it is.
Instea dof a 7 hour war, what about a Post 7 hour war following a man (Name not completely decided upon) he wakes up after the hell that was the 7 hour war took place, he is in the middle of no where (Thinking of using the Outlands map, with permits from Rofl of course) he doesnt remember anything, and throught the course of the film, he slowly gets moments of his memories back, seen in flashbacks. I know this has been done a lot, but with the right ideas and scripts, we could pull it off well. He realizes his life before the 7 hour war was a waste, he had thoughts of suicide, and nearly killed himself once. He never had much to live for, and now he has less. He gets captured by the Combine, and is taken to a city (Maybe C45, with permits, or another city.) That is about all I have so far, and it is all bendable and flexible so feel free to post your comments.
As for using the sandbox, this COULD work very well, if we get some good set builders, and as long as we don't get minge attacks.

If you are still interested, buddy and message me in steam, scoobybloo2.
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal