Author Topic: [OCRP2 How-To] Issue a Tow Order and repair a car  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[OCRP2 How-To] Issue a Tow Order and repair a car
« on: May 26, 2013, 04:46:29 AM »
So you are a tow truck driver and someone calls you to get their car repaired? Once you have the car at the tow yard, press F3 on the vehicle (works better on drivers side) and input an amount up to 1500 (remember, a repair costs 1k) and then the person will accept or deny it. If they accept, talk to the repair NPC and get the car repaired.

Note: Taking money and not repairing will result in a ban and blacklist.

Someone feel free to prettify this. It's just a quick thing I did cause its new.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 05:14:54 AM by Koen »

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [OCRP2 How-To] Issue a Tow Order and repair a car
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 03:05:01 PM »
What if you issue a tow order and the person logs off or re spawns the car?  does the order automatically cancel? if it doesn't it will cause problems.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [OCRP2 How-To] Issue a Tow Order and repair a car
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 03:34:13 PM »
What if you issue a tow order and the person logs off or re spawns the car?  does the order automatically cancel? if it doesn't it will cause problems.

Why? Your vehicle stays broken, even if you respawn it. If you disconnect while your vehicle is broken, the vehicle will disappear from the towing area, and the tower won't have to worry about it again, until the player rejoins to find his car still being broken.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal