Author Topic: OCRP2 Police Guide  (Read 1562 times)

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
OCRP2 Police Guide
« on: May 13, 2013, 11:03:32 AM »
First off I want to apologize for the format of this post due to me posting it from my phone. But this is what I think the police job should entail.

Police Rules: Being a cop should be easy. Follow the laws and enforce them.

1. Be polite : You are there in service to the citizens of the city not to be a dick.
2. Follow the laws : You are still a citizen of the city. You are NOT exempt from the laws and policies of the city or the department.
3. Enforce the laws : This is part of your job. Lead by example. Make sure the laws are followed by the people.
4. Don't show force : Don't walk around with your tazer, baton, or weapons out. Unless you feel your life is in danger.
5. PARTNER UP: Find another officer and partner up. This will increase authority and also provides a witness for crime.
6. Respond to calls : It's your job. If someone calls 911 go to it.
7. No Organization ties : You are a officer of the law NOT part of your organization. Don't be biased or "look away" because it's your buddy. DO your job.

Location: The main tower seems to work well. Although a actual police station would be better. Maybe a two story building. If the nexus should stay the police station then make the department want to work or live out of it. Furniture in the police department floor will provide a reason to go up there.

Job Description/Purpose : You are EC finest. You volunteered to serve the citizens of Evo City. By enforcing the laws set by the country and the mayor and providing a safe environment for the people to live in. Do what is right. Help lead the people to a better future. You are a Evo City Police Officer.

Chat commands : Just a couple things I had in mind.

/assist : would work like life alert but for cops when they call a back up unit or units.
/Grab : this could be added but might not be popular. Would work to grab a person to lead them into the station when handcuffed. Most of the time people just tend to run off or run around jumping and police have to resort to tazing multiple times until ultimately having to shoot the person or a admin has to be involved.

Police Levels:

Level 1: The rookie.
- Level 1 pistol
- No cruiser. PERIOD. You need time with a more senior officer. Learn the ropes.
- Tazer

Level 2 : Patrolman
- Level 2 pistol
- Police Cruiser (vaspid) Unlocked.
- Tazer
- Small increase in pay.

Level 3 : Corporal
- Level 3 pistol
- Police Cruiser upgrade (better speed, handling, and stopping power) (IF POSSIBLE)
- Tazer
- Police Shotgun (16 rounds)
- Granted Spike Strips and 2 Concrete Barriers once on duty
- Increase in pay

Level 4 : Sergeant
- Level 4 pistol
- The dodge cruiser ( please fix the handling of this car)
- Tazer
- Police Shotgun (24 rounds)
- Granted Spike Strips and 2 Concrete Barriers once on duty
- Increase in pay

Level 5 : Lieutenant
- Level 5 pistol
- The dodge cruiser (upgraded)
- Tazer
- Police Shotgun (30 rounds)
- Grantes Spike Strips and 2 Concrete Barriers once on duty
- Increase in pay
- Can Grant warrants.

Well that's all I got. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:05:43 AM by [Templar] xxTheTemplarxx »

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP2 Police Guide
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 02:00:21 PM »
May i "repost" it, in a optimized version? that actully follow the real format? xD :) I will add you as Co-maker :D

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »
Wait the hire ranks area going to get the charger no matter what?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 03:21:16 AM »
Please note the leveling system on this guide is wholly inaccurate and does not reflect anything that will actually be occurring.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal