Author Topic: Fretta.  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fretta.
« on: July 31, 2012, 03:07:36 PM »
Just an idea:

1. Take down GMR2, FW, TTT, and Morbus.
2. Put up a Fretta server in place, with these gamemodes included and many more.
3. ???
4. One populated server rather than 4 non-populated servers.

Fretta servers are populated for one reason, they don't get old.  By limiting your time for each gamemode, no single gamemode gets boring from excessive play.  Fretta also draws in people by having multiple types of gamemodes, you join one for a certain gamemode, you'll most likely stay for the others too.

By the way, I'm still here on the forums, because I love you guys, <3. I just stopped playing HL2RP because it got boring for me.

Tell me what you guys think.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fretta.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 04:04:19 PM »
Uhh dont want to sound like a retard, but you realize you can't just turn gamemodes into fretta gamemodes? It will basically require a 80% code of the gamemode. Only TTT will work as fretta.

This won't happen, I can garantie you :/
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fretta.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 04:05:58 PM »
afaik Fretta is a gamemode base rather than "a gamemode where you slot other gamemodes into it" - plus you gotta remember some people will only want to play one gamemode (FW for example) and they'll just leave when the others come on, eventually leading to a less populated server

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal