Author Topic: [DENIED]Tom Palmer's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Triangle

• I'm just gorgeous!
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Tom Palmer's Civil Worker Application
« on: March 22, 2012, 04:55:52 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Tom Palmer
Citizen identification(CID): 48647
Last Assigned Apartment Number: A2
Total Loyalist Points: 0
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
A have been a part of City45 and have lived here for just under a year, around 10 months. And I was one of the first Citizens to enter the newly found C45. I chose to join city 45 due to the fact that it is the finest urban centre, currently, and has many hard working CCA's and Workers, as well as a friendly, hard working society.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I am very keen on keeping our civilisation civilised, I am mostly in my apartment (A2) which has many Universal Union support posters and legal items. I am very serious with keeping our city clean, and will report all behaviour to a close by unit.

I am 32 years old, there for still young, fit and healthy and ready to do my part for our city.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
One beating for walking past the barricades, however I thought that the unit called me for questioning, this was after I used my request device to report a crime above my apartment.

I have learned that it was a level 1 intrusion, and will not break any of our cities laws again, and will think before I do it again.

Past experience with work/labor:
I'm a cleaner. I volunteer to clean the full apartment building floors for free, and I also sweep the city and clean windows in my free time, I care very much for the city's health and stability.
I am very hygienic and keep my apartment and the city clean, and do many free jobs to keep the civilisation clean and healthy, I also open a shop every now and then to sell legal non-contraband items such as Bags, paper and consumables.
I have a very organised side to me, and like to keep areas organised such as beds made, objects stored in safe areas such as shelves and drawers, and boxes.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
The CWU are aloud to carry portable handheld radios, used to communicate to the other civil workers during there duty. Radio chat between the CWU is to speak of information without the need of using paper. It is also easier to use vocal communication, rather than hand paper messages.

Also, the Civil Workers Union can use white wool shirts, they help let citizens know who is a Civil Worker, and who is a citizen.

Another allowed possession is request devices, these are commonly used to report contraband or un-civilised behaviour. I have used my request device many time, which was given to me by one of our fine benefactors. 

Tell us about what you can do.:
As for me being a young man, I have a great amount of fitness and strength, willing to put my life on the line for the Workers Union and the Universal Union.  I would also like to think that I am good at keeping myself and others around me clean and tidy. This is mostly an essential because a union cannot be maintained without a working organisatino.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would teach them how the City 45 community works, and inform them of all of our rules and allowable objects, as well as help them register for UCH housing. I would also tell them about how our Civil Protection is here for us, and that we should listen to them. I would recommend they do not enter any of the slum areas and hang around the Plaza area, as there are many fine units willing to help.
If they need a place to stay, I will point them to the apartment sector, and let them know where to stay, I will also warn them about the
~OOC Section~
Name: Triangle
Timezone: GMT
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26330375
Roleplay Experience: I have nearly 2000 hours of garry's mod playtime, and atleast 400 hours of normal semi-seriouse rp time.
Serious Roleplay Experience: I have spent much more time on serious Role-play, at least 800 - 1200 hours of serious Role-play and nearly all of it on OpenAura.
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
I would firstly wake up from my apartment, and get dressed into my brand new CWU Outfit, with pride in my new occupation. I would get washed, keeping clean and head out making sure I am hygienic, and then would lock my door, ready to start the day.
After the work in the headquarters is finished, I would  report to the headquarters in order to commence my daily duties, which would mostly involve of following orders provided by my superiors. I would plan out my day and work for the Workers Union.  At the end of the day, I would go back to the headquarters and eat then sleep, ready for the next day as a civil worker.

Here is a more simple time-table :

6:00 AM : Wakes up, get's dressed and eats citizen supplements, finishing with a can of UU Breen water.

6:15 AM : Gets washed, showered, bathroom break.

6:30 AM : Get's on the rest of his going out clothes, such as the Civil Workers Union wool cloth t-shirt, and the rest of the clothes.

6:45 AM : Goes for a 15 minute walk around the plaza, getting used to the fresh air and waking my body up.

7:00 AM : Reports to the HQ, On any work, jobs or help needed to be done.

9:30 AM : After 2 and a half hours of work, a short 20-30 minute break, involving helping new citizens, or just having a can of breen water, or perhaps collecting a ration.

10:00 AM : More work, and helping out for most of the day

12:00 PM : 30 minute lunch break

12:30 PM : Straight back to work for most of the day.

7:30 PM : Returns to his apartment A2, and has some rest, returning to the HQ at

9:00 PM : Checking for any night shift jobs needed doing, or supporting.

10 - 11 PM : Return to apartment to rest and sleep, ready to wake up at 6:00 for a fresh new day.

Character Backstory:
Tom Palmer was born and raised in the United Kingdom, England. As Tom Palmer turned 25, he moved to America and studied in Oxford, as his knowledge was increasing, Tom decided to move to different areas to study, by the time the 7-Hour war came, Tom Palmer was convinced that the Universal Union had won, and Tom was convinced that the Union is doing the right and turning our civilisation into a clean area, and was happy that the world had been turned into an Anti-Civilised community, and was proud to be a part of it.

However, Tom was depressed due to the amount of Human and Combine deaths during the Great War, and is extremely interested in doing his part, and helping restore the civilisation to the new civilised society. Now, Tom is ready to join the Civil Workers union, and shall be proud to wear the uniform and support our new benefactors.
As he is now succeeding in his life, he will make a great Civil Worker, and can Role-Play in a required and expected manner by Catalyst-Gaming.
As for my childhood, I was very organised and smart, I got A's + B's, and never got in trouble at school, I never did anything wrong and worked hard my whole life to earn myself a spot at one of the finest universities in the world, Oxford. There on he learned more and more knowledge and is willing to put his life on the line for the Workers Union and the Universal Union.

School Mark Examination Results :
B1 - B2 + B3 Science results : A* A  A
C1 - C2 - C3 Science results : A* A* B                             (OOC : Pfft, I wish)
P1 - P2 - P3 Science results : A* A* A*
English Literature results : A
Sport + Physical Activity results : A*
Art and Design results : B
Mathematics full results : A* A  A
Engineering and Resistant Materials results : B B A
Historical Knowledge results : A*
Geographical results : B
Social Studies results : A*
Business Studies results : B
Dramatic studies results : C
As you can see, Tom Palmer test results were very impressive, and this effects his knowledge and his current status today, and hopefully the status will be a part of the Civil Workers Union.

Thanks for reading, it took a good hour

-Triangle.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:05:06 AM by Purple »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tom Palmer's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 11:49:33 PM »
Denied, app does not convince me enough along with not enough good detail.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal