Author Topic: [DENIED]Johnny Lake's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Top Hatted Cat

• Something is creating script errors
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Johnny Lake's Civil Worker Application
« on: March 14, 2012, 11:18:30 AM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Johnny Lake
Citizen identification(CID): 35283
Last Assigned Apartment Number: A3
Total Loyalist Points: 0
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in city 45 for about 3 months.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I would like to join so I can help people around the City and supply people with food and drink that they need.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have once been detained for level 2 conspiracy during the recent exogen breach.

Past experience with work/labor:
I have owned a shop with my friend, Steve McDowall. We both had literature and general goods permits and we made quite a bit of tokens.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Can Possess:

Health Kits, to heal Citizens that need help.
Health Vials for the same reason as kits.
CWU clothing so people know who is a CWU worker.
Any UU branded merchendice, for example oranges and melons(UU branded, of course) so they can be provided to Citizens that need nutrition.
Radios, they are used to organise events.

Cannot Possess:

Alcohol, as it can induce uncivil doings.
Weapons, as they can harm other people.
Drugs, as they can make the body do uncivil things.

Tell us about what you can do.:
As a CWU worker, I can get UU branded food and drink items to sell to people, I get double rations and I can help the people of the city.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would show the citizen around, tell him where to get the best things, when rations are handed out, where he can find a place to live and general knowlage that would be useful in the city.

~OOC Section~
Name: Sam Simpson
Timezone: GMT
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26376592
Roleplay Experience: Between 120-150 hours of playtime
Serious Roleplay Experience: Between 28-40 hours of playtime
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
7:00 AM - Gets up, from his CWU fitted bed, gets into his UU branded uniform and checks his UU branded stock.

7:15 AM - Leaves his 1 roomed apartment and walks down stairs. He unlocks his shop door and gets ready to open.

8:00 AM - Opens his shop for another days business.

9:17 AM - A citizen walks into his shop and asks for a flashlight. He walks into the back room and picks up a new UU branded flashlight. He takes the tokens off the citizen and hands him the flashlight.

10:02 AM - He looks out of his window to see that a man is getting tied up against the wall and he thinks to himself, "When will this be over?".

11:00 AM - The rations dispatch announcement is sounded. He locks his shop and heads straight to the rations distribution terminal. He gives the officer his CID and name and collects his rations then walks back to his shop.

13:43 PM - He looks out of his window to see 2 people exchanging goods. He thinks it is suspicious and calls in Civil Protection using the request device he had clipped to his belt. CP arrive and the 2 men were found with bleach and they were both charged with possession of level 3 contraband.

14:56 PM - A CP officer walks into his shop and buys a can of water. He salutes the officer and the officer walks off.

17:32 PM - He see's 2 CP officers running past, into sector 2. He thinks to himself, "Another person driven mad by the combine, I guess".

20:00 - He closes shop and begins to walk back to his room.

20:12 - He arrives in his room and changes into his nightwear.

21:19 - He falls asleep.

Character Backstory:
Johnny Lake live a normal life before the Combine invaded, he had a good paying job, a decent house and a family. As a young boy, he had many friends, he played with them and had fun just as a boy should have had. During his teenage years, he became a drug addict and was on heroine. He decided he wanted to quit with the drug, he stayed in rehab for 4 months before finally getting off the drug. He had a loving family that supported him all the way throughout him overcoming the drug.

When Johnny was 23, the Combine invaded earth and him and his family were lucky to be alive. The city they lived in had been destroyed by the Combine infestation and they fled. They found City 66 and settled there. Him and his family lived, boring, miserable lives in City 66 and the biggest thing that happened there was when someone tried to kick an officer. Johnny was relocated in City 45 as City 66 was getting overcrowded. He was split up from his family and he hasn't seen them since.

In City 45 Johnny live a boring, miserable life on his own and eventually opened a shop. The shop was very successful and he made himself a small fortune. He could afford anything in the city and wanted to do something else with his life. He sold his shop and went looking for jobs he might have wanted to do.

Johnny went months without working, in a well furnished room, plenty to eat and drink and his money was going fast. He saw a CWU worker walk down the street and asked him, "What do you do to earn money?" the CWU worker replied "I help people, sell UU branded things and its a very good job". Johnny had found the job of his dreams and sent an application to become a CWU worker.

EDIT: I updated the "Have you every been detained?" question.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:07:43 AM by Purple »

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Johnny Lake's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 04:17:58 PM »
Application denied

Questions one, two, three, four and six do not meet sastisfactory levels.

(OOC) If you plan on applying again, beef up those questions a bit, explain more details, ect ect.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal