Author Topic: [DENIED]Lewis Satcher's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1405 times)

Offline rsummers4711

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Lewis Satcher's Civil Worker Application
« on: February 18, 2012, 06:00:11 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Lewis Satcher
Citizen identification(CID): 86288
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH:B3
Total Loyalist Points: 2
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
For about a week and 3/4 tomorrow will be my 2 weeks.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I am a serious RPer and want to have a good time rping with others and also want to be known.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
Well,yes I just got on and saw a guy on the wall and went to see what was going on there were 4 others wand we all got hauled inside I was the only one who made it out without being shot.

Past experience with work/labor:
None.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Um we cannot use weapons to kill people because it wouldnt be good roleplaying and if we could we would use it for defense,We can use the Physical Gun for building,Use a radio for calling in other CP or CWU officers to come help them ETC.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I will most likely go around the map helping people with what to do and would probally help other Cp officers or CWU workes with what their doing.Props to make new buildings and other things,cannot spawn NPC or else the server would lag and it would be considered trolling,Cannot use gravity gun or else we may shoot people with it and would annoy people.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I will give him as much info as I can.

~OOC Section~
Name: Lewis Satcher
Timezone: Central Time
SteamID: rsummers4711
Roleplay Experience: 89
Serious Roleplay Experience: 89
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
Going around the map helping anyone with what their doing(helping CP and CWU officers with their work,giving info to Rpers on what to do.)

Character Backstory:
Moved to city 45 due to not enough money for bills.Seeks to find a good home and settle down.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:13:04 AM by Purple »

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lewis Satcher's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 06:24:01 PM »
Denied
Filling in the In Character section with Out Of Character details, none of the answers meet their required lengths.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal