Author Topic: A Week to Remember  (Read 1321 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A Week to Remember
« on: September 02, 2012, 08:15:54 PM »
                                                                                                                     A Week to Remember

(I thought the music would fit the story quite nicely)
Spoiler for Hiden:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvcQWRpRcZI" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvcQWRpRcZI</a>

John Smith
 Day: Last Day
 October 4th, 2015

It was just like yesterday, the girl I met that week went by so fast. It was such a great time seeing her. It all went by so fast and I let so much go. I hope it doesn't happen again. She was... beautiful; so, whats the word? I can't put my tongue on it. By she was like... a piece of music. You had the beginning and it is just so beautiful , then you have the chorus and it is just so... "wow! That was amazing". Then it goes back to the regular schedule and all your thinking is "man! I want that chorus to come back!" but you have to give it time. Then the amazing chorus comes back and you are just enjoying it the whole time. The the music begins to wrap up, the scene dies down... then you wait for the next day to arrive. Oh man, she was so... unexplainable. Yea that is the word... unexplainable. Oh man, what I would give to see her face one more time. It all went by so fast... I want it to change this time. I am guessing it is time I hit the hay in-order for the next day to arrive I suppose.

Post Auto-Merged: September 02, 2012, 08:32:01 PM

John Smith
Day: 2
September 29, 2015

Oh man, a new family has just arrived in the house for sale across the street! I can't wait to greet them! There seemed to be 2 kids and a woman. I wonder why is she all alone taking care of two wild kids? She seemed to have a hard enough time getting them into the house. I wonder if I can help her; she seems like a nice lady. I hope she is nice... she had a well dressed attire for buying a new shelter for her family. The two kids seemed to be 15 and 17. They seemed very energetic but nice and sweet. They were also well dressed. Their mom seemed to be like a confident woman by the way she walked and looked. I am looking forward to greeting her. Better get my present over there first before any other neighbors do. I am kinda nervous, but it so something to look forward to. I must be on my way instead of wasting my time with this notepad. Phew, already sweating, I don't know what she will say!

Post Auto-Merged: September 03, 2012, 12:10:03 AM

John Smith
Day: 2 (Night)
September 29th, 2015

I went over to her house and it was amazing. She invited me in and the house just made me... awe struck. She must have worked hard to set up the house in such a short period of time. Well, I mean... decorations are the only thing up but on to the point. She invited me in. I came in and she was already done with dinner. She looked dirty and sweaty from her hard work. The teenagers came down and sat on the floor with us and began to eat. But it was like everything darkened out and a spotlight began to shine on her beautiful looking face. Everything was perfect about her. I didn't even care if she was dirty or sweaty. We laugh and told stories to each other when the teenagers went to sleep. We had a good time laughing, telling stories, playing board games. Then it came time she finally opened the present I gifted her. She unwrapped it and what revealed from the wrapping was a picture frame. It had golden linings and aluminum golden stripes. It was a perfect day. She got tired and I had to leave. As I left I felt the last warm feel of her threshold. Something felt..... magical... about her. when we first laid eyes on each other it was like true love at first site. I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

Post Auto-Merged: September 03, 2012, 02:23:02 PM

John Smith
September 30th, 2015
Day: 3

I haven't seen her for a while, her car is not in the driveway like it used to be. I wonder where she could be. I hope she is not in trouble. Soon I'll be driving down to the cliff to relax. I am kinda worried, her car wasn't here this morning nor this afternoon. Where could she be?! I walked over there and the only person there was one of the teenagers. His name was Andrew, even Andrew knew nothing about her where-a-bouts.  I am very worried about her. Maybe she is at the cliff relaxing? Forget it, the cliff is my secret place to relax. I guess a ew hours of waiting wouldn't hurt... but there is something I want to tell her...
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 02:23:02 PM by Just a Panda »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal