Author Topic: Making YT Backgrounds  (Read 4520 times)

Offline BOT Peter

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Making YT Backgrounds
« on: July 05, 2012, 11:13:45 AM »
Hello guys, making youtube backgrounds, I posted a topic like this before, but I think it failed and never came up :=) So here I post it.

I'll make youtube backgrounds for free.

Heres some examples:
www.youtube.com/arcatstudios
www.youtube.com/imtaqe
www.youtube.com/jagzdreaming
www.youtube.com/SwapGraphics (My own recently new started Design channel)

Why I have youtube links, is because I didn't manage to fix pics with [img] thing ;/

Hope you like :)

This backgrounds I have been made for people ;) They've all like them :)

This is what you do, Tell me what you want it to say if it's a name with two words I'll have one on each sides. If its one, I'll have the same name on both sides.

1.Tell me what it should say.
2.Tell me the two colours you want on the text.
3.Tell me if it's anything special you want, etc, flames, splashes (Lightstocks)
4.Tell me if you want some other backgrounds colour then black
5.Tell me if it's some special font you want (If not just leave that)

Have a nice one!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:59:12 PM by Rage|UnPredicT »

Offline zANIK

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Making YT Backgrounds
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 02:47:16 PM »
Hello guys, making youtube backgrounds, I posted a topic like this before, but I think it failed and never came up :=) So here I post it.

I'll make youtube backgrounds for free.

Heres some examples:
www.youtube.com/arcatstudios
www.youtube.com/imtaqe
www.youtube.com/jagzdreaming

Why I have youtube links, is because I didn't manage to fix pics with [img] thing ;/

Hope you like :)

This backgrounds I have been made for people ;) They've all like them :)

This is what you do, Tell me what you want it to say if it's a name with two words I'll have one on each sides. If its one, I'll have the same name on both sides.

1.Tell me what it should say.
2.Tell me the two colours you want on the text.
3.Tell me if it's anything special you want, etc, flames, splashes :)

Have a nice one!

Looks really cool! You think you can make one for me?

I want you to put this logo http://www.halfsilk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/source_filmmaker.jpg
On the left side.

I want it to say "Cytanik Source" On the left side. (White glow colour)
And Source Film Maker on the right side. :)

No splashes or anything needed. ;)
Can\'t stop won\'t stop.

Offline BOT Peter

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 04:03:38 PM »
Okay! Im done with your background, shall I upload it to Mediafire or something like that? or trough skype, how do you want it?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:48:20 PM by Rag|UnPredicT »

Offline zANIK

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 04:42:32 PM »
Okay, will start making it now, you might get it today, but atleast tomorrow :)

Thanks a lot bro! ;D
Can\'t stop won\'t stop.

Offline BOT Peter

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 05:21:06 PM »

Offline zANIK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 06:49:54 PM »
Here it is :) http://www.mediafire.com/?ztt3th1dpda1u1f

Have a nice one!

Wow, this is awesome! I really like it! Thanks a lot dude! ;D
Can\'t stop won\'t stop.

Offline BOT Peter

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 06:58:48 PM »
No probs :) What's the youtube channels name?

Offline zANIK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 07:08:10 PM »
Can\'t stop won\'t stop.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 08:06:49 PM »
I would love to have one.

I'm basically making videos of all kinds of games. Mainly Minecraft, Gmod or Battlefield 3.

So I would love to see a very awesome background with for example a Minecraft character on the left side, Gmod stuff, or BF3 stuff on the right side combined in 1 picture.

left side text: Ollie1405/Nicknero1405
(Because my YT name is Ollie1405 while I use Nicknero1405 everywhere else.

Right side text: Gaming videos for entertainment.

I love you if you can make this background. <3
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline BOT Peter

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2012, 05:32:26 AM »
Here you go ;) http://www.mediafire.com/?856vm6bg14oddm7 Have a nice one!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 06:50:29 AM by Rag|UnPredicT »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 04:08:06 PM »
Here you go ;) http://www.mediafire.com/?856vm6bg14oddm7 Have a nice one!
I love the effect, and choice of pictures etc. But just a few things though:

- The font is quite hard to read. The color is good, but maybe you could find a way to make it easier to read. Perhaps other font, or an outline?
- I actually meant for these characters to fill up most of the black on the sides, so they would for example stand on that side.
A good example of what I mean:
Click to see the original size.
But then of course the Gmod/BF3/Minecraft characters like you have now.

If you would be able to change this, I would totally love you and I would even pay you in OCRP money if you want. <3
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline BOT Peter

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 05:13:30 PM »
Actually I can't change, since I clicked the wrong shit, I dont have your background saved, and neither on cinema ;/

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 08:47:01 PM »
Actually I can't change, since I clicked the wrong shit, I dont have your background saved, and neither on cinema ;/
Oh... That's a shame. And I guess it's to much work to make it from scratch? (I don't want to sound demanding.)

Oh well, just see whatever you want to do. If you really don't want to make a new one, I'll take enough with the current one. But if you are ever bored and wish to make a new one, I would absolutely love you, and pay you in OCRP cash if you so desire.

Anyways, Currently using the one you made. <3
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ollie1405/feed
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:58:15 PM by Nicknero1405 »

Offline BOT Peter

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 06:43:44 AM »
Yo, I did a new one, I looked at the older one at the same time to make it pretty identical, but with changes, hope you like it, and those OCRP cash, since I stopped playing OCRP I really dont need them, but OCRP is gonna restart completly isn't it? All money gone everything, so I was thinking when you start getting money on the new OCRP, maybe, if you still want at that time, I can get money, because when it's restarted im gonna need those money.

http://www.mediafire.com/?glb4aa56b68yloz

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 09:54:28 AM »
Yo, I did a new one, I looked at the older one at the same time to make it pretty identical, but with changes, hope you like it, and those OCRP cash, since I stopped playing OCRP I really dont need them, but OCRP is gonna restart completly isn't it? All money gone everything, so I was thinking when you start getting money on the new OCRP, maybe, if you still want at that time, I can get money, because when it's restarted im gonna need those money.

http://www.mediafire.com/?glb4aa56b68yloz

Thanks a lot. Still not exactly what I wished for. (Font is still really hard to read.) But I'll be happy with it anyways.

And about that OCRP cash, that is exactly the point. Currently I have shitloads that I don't need anyways, but (if it is even going to happen, since no one can and will confirm it) if OCRP2 starts over, I won't have anything my self either, so that is not going to happen unfortunately.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal