Author Topic: <::||EmU.099 Private Logs||::>  (Read 3090 times)

Offline The Soul Blades ?TSB?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||EmU.099 Private Logs||::>
« on: September 08, 2011, 10:36:13 PM »
Unit:099
Squad:GRID
Clearance:04
Enter Password:******************
ACESS GRANTED
Connecting to network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected
New Log Started:0001
Send to:Self
Subject: <No Sucject>
<::|| I honestly did not think I would ever start a log, but here I am. Well I got promoted to 04 a few days ago, I was unable to decide what to join until right before my promotion. I think I'm going to like GRID. Another one of the new GRID units is 107, he reminds me of one of my friends since before I joined the CCA. I just witnessed yet another amputation, this time it was for having over 10 marks. I'm still shaking from the gun shot, I know what the 01 said in back in the medbay, but I don't think I'll ever get used to it. So far I'm beggining to like my new SCIP 9mm pistol, I have not had much chance to use it yet  though. I have already finished basic coding training for GRID, It was pretty simple really. I'm beggining to fall asleep though so I will finish this log later.

Yesterday I had an 02 tell me to amputate someone, I could feel myself shaking as I entered the room, for a few seconds I hesitated to pull the trigger, but when I did I was frozen in place, I slowly looked down at the body. I was unable to leave the room for a while I could only feel myself shaking, nothing more, not even emotion. The 02 was kind enough to let me have a break to calm down, when I left the nexus I was still shaking, but not as much. The few beatings I then gave seemed like nothing, most likely because I just killed someone. If some training were to happen soon after that amputation I think I would have failed it. When I went 10-7 that day all I could think about was that amputation.

Saving file as: msg.0001
Saving...
Saving...
Saving...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:05:58 PM by The Soul Blades »
Keriah Eckley | Healthy | Cleaning up the city.\\r\\nLucius Orion | Healthy | Hording supplies.

Offline Don Captain

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 04.099 Private Logs
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 01:41:14 AM »
// 620: Mind blasting recruits sense 2016
James Morgan/UNIFORM-OfC.620 - City 18 - Alive
Johnathan Stapeur - City 18 Outer Canals - Alive
Unknown/UU.OTA.REAPER-9.76620 - Outlands - Alive
[LOOC] Jennifer Greene: Stick you Spontanious Judgement Device
[LOOC] Jennifer Greene: In my QUantum Physics hole

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 12:30:21 AM »
Clearance:04
ACESS GRANTED
Connecting to network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...Connected
New Log Started:0002

<::|| I just had to amputate another person, his file was only a few words, amputate on sight. I called it in that I found him and I had him in detainment, I thought I was not going to be the person doing this amputation, but I killed him in the end. The procedure was just like last time, only this time I had no 02 to let me go 10-100. Earlier this week I received two injuries, one was during a raid of an apartment, a citizen tryed to tackle me, but failed, he then charged me again, and I shot him dead in the chest, I saw him hit the ground KO'ed, but he was on top of me, I quess the 02 and 01 never saw that I was not behind them. One of the citizen's then grabbed me as soon as I got the KO'ed civi off of me, he was able to knock me out rather guickly, he then cut open my vocoder and mask, the blade barley got me. Then there was the blunt damage, the HELIX called them bruises, but they felt like... lacerations, I think is what they are called, well whatever. The next injury was me getting shot in the back of the neck by a citizen while I was dealing with something, I can't remember what though. 107 treated me, for a while I thought I felt the touch of death himself, but once I was in the medbay, waking back up after the treatment I knew that 107 had done his job well. I recently found out that my uniform is still bloody from then. I think I will keep that stain, as a reminder to always look behind me. Well I learned today that a friend from before I became a CCA member had just became a recruit, I'm not going to list her name, but we did have an odd conversation, well odd if you ask me, does anyone read these things?

Saving file as: msg.0002
Saving...
Saving...
Saving...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:48:41 PM by The Soul Blades (TSB) »
Keriah Eckley | Healthy | Cleaning up the city.\\r\\nLucius Orion | Healthy | Hording supplies.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 07:30:05 PM »
// 107 is scared shit-less of ya'... Being a female in the CCA and all. Or, instead of scared- Nervous. (107 is a bit awkward around the ladies.)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 04:58:31 PM by ChristmasBluff »

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 11:27:15 PM »
Clearance:03
ACESS GRANTED
Connecting to network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected
New Log Started:0003

<::|| Multiple amputations today, I think either 2 or 3 of them. It's getting a lot easier to amputate someone, the first amp I could only feel my finger shake, and I did not hesitate at all. The others were easy, just point and shoot. Also I got promoted today I'm now an 03 in GRID, right before my promotion 414 got promoted to 02, that means the recruits I became an 04 with are moving along rather guickly. Soon after I became an 03 I got SMG training, I was really not expecting that much of a spread, still it's a lot better than when I got 9mm training as a recruit. Either yesterday or the day before two citizens tried to team up on me, I was ready for them though, then another unit showed up. He called for backup and they were both killed, to what I know.

Saving file as: msg.0003
Saving...
Saving...
Saving...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:40:27 PM by The Soul Blades (TSB) »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 03:40:07 PM »
// My char is scared shit of amputations, your char is lucky, but then again, I've only done about 3 amps.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »
//Yea I asked over OOC radio weather or not I can not really care for them any more, they said yes, most likely since I have seen 100+ amps in like a week (Ralph) and have done like 5 or 6 amps in one week. Yea, I wanted my char to be nice but get a little more mean every rank, but now 02 means time to be a jerk.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:14:04 PM by The Soul Blades (TSB) »

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 10:06:49 PM »
// It's a shame, really. Amputations every 10 seconds really decreases the emotional impact they could potentially have.
o7

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 03.099 Private Logs
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 01:57:39 AM »
ACESS GRANTED

Connecting to network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected

New Log Started:0004
Send To:UU.SeC.85245
Subject: Downed unit report

<::|| I arrived on the at the scene when a now dead (redshirt) 04 called in that him and another unit were engaged in a firefight with a citizen who had a MP7, soon after he said this his biosignal was lost. When I made it there 350 was standing at the at one side of the D2 entrance, a dead 04 on the other side. 350 went to fire a few rounds down the red hallway, but got shot before he could pull the trigger. I then went around the corner to see the anti-citizen's positioning. The first thing I saw was a MP7 pointed at my face, so I went back into cover to call it in. I then went back around the corner again firing a few rounds down the hallway, missing with all of them, that was when 042 arrived. I then tried again at firing down the hallway, only to find out that the anti-citizen had ran into D2. So we decided to treat 350, not wanting to get black marks by pursueing the anti-citizen. So I radioed for a NOVA to come to the entrance to D2. When 620 the OfC of UNION arrived he told us to bring 350 to the medbay. Once there 620 began healing 350.

Saving file as: msg.0004
Saving...
Saving...
Saving...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 08:57:06 PM »
//Unlocked by request of OP.

//There ya' go 099.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 08:58:50 PM by ChristmasBluff »

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 06:18:56 PM »
Squad:NOVA

ACESS GRANTED
Connecting to network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected

New Log Started:0005

<::|| Today was rather... annoying, no surprise there to be honest. An RCT had reported that a citizen was asking for a permit. So I began to interview him, he apperantly did not know there were two kinds of business permits, one for general goods, and one for literature, this disheartened me about the whole thing. So when I asked him a question I thought everyone should know, do you know what the legal books are? He answered me with a, I don't know... By then, I just lost all hope in the citizen and denied him. He later asked me again, at the time I was unaware it was the same person. So I began the interview again and by then I had noticed he had no loyalist points... between the two interviews, I found a citizen at the age of what looked to be 16. I had to get him amputated, my first amputation in a while. Looking back at these logs, I think I was too soft back then, I think I might be getting soft once more too... Either way, a citizen ran away from a unit, he managed to run into some hidden room, we were unable to figure out how to open said room. In all, I think this day was a waste of time. Which reminds me, they ran a sweep in S6, not sure what they found though.

Saving file as: msg.0005
Saving...
Saving...
Saving...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 01:10:14 AM »

ACESS GRANTED
Connecting to network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected

New Log Started:0006
Subject: <Training>

<::|| Well I sopke to 031 today, we were both 10-100 and I told him a bit about my past. He was surprised I could feel anger, aswell as joy in killing a 647E. Afterwards we began to practice hand to hand combat. I was stupid enough to go for his left. I paid for that rather quickly. I then managed to hurt him, surprised myself with that. Sadly the SeC had entered and began to watch, at this he said, "Then you have failed 031." He then said I was going to train with him. I looked to the OfC, my eyes just yelling, 'fuck my life!' The SeC gave me first attack, I bloody failed that, he kicked me straight to the other side of the room! When I had gotten up I could feel myself somewhat unsteady. The SeC had begun to try an perform a leaping kick to my face, I dodged it to some effect, he hit me glancingly. I began to try and jump up, kicking him in the back of the head. He tryed to sweep kick me. he went flat to the floor, dodging my kick, and the-... I honestly don't know how to say the next part... He sent his kick straight up at my... 'weak point', yes, that will work. I fell to the floor, motionless, I could only feel pain and I honestly thought not getting back up would be the best idea by now. I knew that if I did the SeC would order me to keep trying to HIT him. That would end badly for me. I eventually slipped out of conciussness, a single hit from the OfC, and 2 from the SeC, lovely. When I awoke, it was to 107 giving me a bloody needle. Aswell as to a massive migraine. So now I leave a note to myself: Don't hurt the OfC of APEX when the SeC is in the room.

Saving file as: msg.0005
Saving...
Saving...
Saving...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 01.099 Private Logs
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 08:18:46 PM »
Clearance:01

ACESS GRANTED
Connecting to network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected

New Log Started:0007
Subject: <Promotions>

<::|| It's been too long since my last log, so I'll write one now. I've been promoted twice now, I think it took me a good 4 or 5 months to become an 02. When I got 01 at the correct time, I was honestly surprised, but indeed ready for the challenge. I now have heavy kevlar, a shotgun, and an elite vocoder. I trained at least a dozen things after my first few days of having a training permit, if only some recruits had gotten the welcome I got when I was RCT.

Saving file as: msg.0007
Saving...
Saving...
Saving...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

// Gonna add on to this later, can't think of anything right now.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: EmU.099 Private Logs
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 04:05:05 PM »
UNIT: 099
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: EmU

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: 0008
Send to: Self
Subject: Promotion

<::|| Well, I've been neglecting my logs again, so I'm going to write one now. I've been promoted to EmU, they had me go to stasis from something once I was promoted. The past few days have seemed normal for the most part, but I've been noticing units going without proper training... and I spoke with a unit without any training because he was seeking medical treatment, it had been cleared up by the time I found him. I'm not sure why he needed the treatment however, I may look into this later. There has been a few changes to NOVA recently, and I'm thinking of joining one of the subdivisions.

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:08:03 PM by The Soul Blades »

Offline Alduin

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||EmU.099 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012, 03:25:12 PM »
// Great logs! I hope to see more in the future from you :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal