Author Topic: [1/9/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #5  (Read 12431 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [1/9/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #5
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 08:07:27 AM »
I know many of you guys are upset about loosing the radios, but thats just how it is, and you will just have to deal with it really. Nothing can be done about it now anyways.
You could take your time and actually give them back using the backup.  Or we could always get Tomasas to code for OCRP more.

My reasoning is you had no right to just "get rid" of a rare item that everyone had and traded a lot.  What next? Murcs?  You need to learn to actually tell us ahead of time or give us something in return.  Having them in presents then removing them is just downright disrespectful to us.  Not like the other items were worth anything (25x cones that cant be used cause of rsoing). 

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 09:26:26 AM »
I know many of you guys are upset about loosing the radios, but thats just how it is, and you will just have to deal with it really. Nothing can be done about it now anyways.
You could take your time and actually give them back using the backup.  Or we could always get Tomasas to code for OCRP more.

My reasoning is you had no right to just "get rid" of a rare item that everyone had and traded a lot.  What next? Murcs?  You need to learn to actually tell us ahead of time or give us something in return.  Having them in presents then removing them is just downright disrespectful to us.  Not like the other items were worth anything (25x cones that cant be used cause of rsoing).
The red radios were not rare anymore, they were max worth of 10k/5k. Because it was decided to give it to loads of people for no reason.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2012, 09:53:29 AM »
The red radios, I personally don't care about them. It's mainly the purple one with the idea that I used to be a loyal DJ, and will be again if it ever decides to return.

But yes, for other players I really understand that it's just stupid, and absolutely no reason to remove them randomly.
They were in the game since OC, so they were quite popular among business dealers and traders.
And yes, I have to agree with Adam: Putting them in a Christmas present and then removing them shortly after is just the top of all the stupid.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2012, 09:56:41 AM »
The red radios, I personally don't care about them. It's mainly the purple one with the idea that I used to be a loyal DJ, and will be again if it ever decides to return.

But yes, for other players I really understand that it's just stupid, and absolutely no reason to remove them randomly.
They were in the game since OC, so they were quite popular among business dealers and traders.
And yes, I have to agree with Adam: Putting them in a Christmas present and then removing them shortly after is just the top of all the stupid.

Oh yeah because when i added them in for December, i totally thought "oh Impulse FM is gonna shut down, so il just put these radios in the presents, and then remove them later". Its not my fault Impulse FM shut down, and the item was useless and not even rare anymore.

Also whats with the bullshit of saying the red radio was rare? All DJs from OC got 20 of them, and around 50-70% of the server had a red radio. The purple radio was to indicate the DJs. And seeing as Impulse FM shut down, its gone.

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2012, 10:06:35 AM »
Oh yeah because when i added them in for December, i totally thought "oh Impulse FM is gonna shut down, so il just put these radios in the presents, and then remove them later". Its not my fault Impulse FM shut down, and the item was useless and not even rare anymore.

Also whats with the bullshit of saying the red radio was rare? All DJs from OC got 20 of them, and around 50-70% of the server had a red radio. The purple radio was to indicate the DJs. And seeing as Impulse FM shut down, its gone.

I never said the red radio is rare. I know just as good as you that every OC DJ had like 25 of them, making almost everyone have one. But that doesn't mean you could just remove them. There really was no purpose other then "Impulse FM is gone, so red radios too."

And as I said, keeping the purple radio even though Impulse FM was gone, is a token that those who have one USED to be a loyal DJ.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2012, 10:07:38 AM »

I never said the red radio is rare. I know just as good as you that every OC DJ had like 25 of them, making almost everyone have one. But that doesn't mean you could just remove them. There really was no purpose other then "Impulse FM is gone, so red radios too."

And as I said, keeping the purple radio even though Impulse FM was gone, is a token that those who have one USED to be a loyal DJ.
Be happy I bought one off of you for 100k. - I'm really down about it.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2012, 05:01:46 PM »

What the hell is this,  you kept your "elitism" radios yet i cant keep a red one?  And at Crap-head.  You knew as well as i did Impulse FM was failing in November,  1 month before the big update.  After all RTLK never even gave half the DJ's their creds that were accepted, and most apps left unchecked until its death.  Saying "How was i supposed to know" is not an excuse.

Im still wanting compensation, if not for the radios for nick keeping his "elitism" purple one.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2012, 05:06:07 PM »
removes all red radios
doesnt remove ones admins have

seems legit

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2012, 05:09:17 PM »
removes all red radios
doesnt remove ones admins have

seems legit

Which radio does admin have that anyone else doesn't have? Talking about the "green radio". It's the standard changing color after rank. Was added 4-5 months ago by RTLK and I see nothing wrong with that change.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2012, 05:52:56 PM »
If this is pissing everyone off so bad, someone teach me how to set this shit up on a box, and I will personally host ImpulseFM, geez.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2012, 08:43:13 PM »
So when I got on today, I found that my "Christmas Present" was missing from my inventory, I'm assuming that this is the cause?
Removed all the Christmas season stuff. Cya next year ;)
Kinda wanted to keep it just in case and for personal reasons but if you did remove it at least you could have warned us that you really meant everything from Christmas was getting removed including the presents.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2012, 08:51:15 AM »
So when I got on today, I found that my "Christmas Present" was missing from my inventory, I'm assuming that this is the cause?
Kinda wanted to keep it just in case and for personal reasons but if you did remove it at least you could have warned us that you really meant everything from Christmas was getting removed including the presents.

I already told many people in OOC that presents would be removed as well. So they had to use it. This is your fault for not using. You dont get a present, and then don't open it.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 04:27:13 PM »

I already told many people in OOC that presents would be removed as well. So they had to use it. This is your fault for not using. You dont get a present, and then don't open it.

You told people in OOC yet you are too thickminded to tell people on the forums.  And also still keep Purple DJ Exclusive radios.  So you removed Presents without telling everyone and removed red radios knowing CFM was failing in november but yet went ahead with keeping them in presents. Also many people kept presents for a value gift rather than 25 useless cones

You know this looks bad right?

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 04:34:39 PM »

You told people in OOC yet you are too thickminded to tell people on the forums.  And also still keep Purple DJ Exclusive radios.  So you removed Presents without telling everyone and removed red radios knowing CFM was failing in november but yet went ahead with keeping them in presents. Also many people kept presents for a value gift rather than 25 useless cones

You know this looks bad right?
Could you stop making so much drama over one stupid radio. - Christ, if you're so mad about it, I'll give you 10k for a radio.
And also the Purple radio didn't stay neither, so no elitism in it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal