Author Topic: [1/9/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #5  (Read 12427 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[1/9/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #5
« on: January 09, 2012, 12:14:05 PM »

Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #5

• General Changes
    • New explode effect for car explosions. Same one that is used on HRP when boats explodes. Abusing this in any way will gain you a long ban + the effect will be removed if it continues.
    • Added a 2 seconds delay on pushing and punching.
    • There is now a 10 seconds delay of getting back into your car after being rammed out.
    • Fixed people with the developer rank as a main rank, getting admin.
    • Removed all the Christmas season stuff. Cya next year ;)
    • Radio station is now for sale again.
    • Fixed being able to sign up for mayor when not close enough to the NPC.
    • Changed that jail autoban banner to have 120 seconds instead of 300. Don't rejoin within 120 seconds of being arrested.
    • Removed everything regarding Impulse FM. The DJ radio is now gone, DJ "ranks" is now gone. Also removed the "Impulse FM Exclusive" radio. Sorry to anyone that "wasted" their money on that.
    • Removed the F2 hint on radios saying "Radio menu coming soon!". Its most likely not going to happen any time soon due to Impulse FM being down for now.
    • /password now works. Type it in the chat to recover your password for your account that is linked with your SteamID

• Logging Changes
    • Hopefully fixed chat logging this time. Still had issues left with putting the correct chatters name and SteamID.
    • Throwing a molotov is now logged.

• VGUI Changes
    • Removed the online/owner part on the org page. Didn't work anyways.

• Vehicle Changes
    • Changed the sultan back to original script (for real this time)

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Re: [1/9/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #5
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 12:20:08 PM »
Will we ever continue to see such thing as Impulse FM?

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 12:37:49 PM »
Dang, Lost my radio i got in my christmas present D;
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 12:45:21 PM »
Great update Crap :D How do you manage to do all those things so fast? :d

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 12:55:55 PM »
what about the snow?!
gone too?? :)

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 01:37:51 PM »
SULTAN IS BACK?! :D
Thank you Shit-Head. Also, is the car explosion thing on the fast DL? 'Cause when we were testing it out I just saw massive, square ice sheet kinda things.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 01:38:49 PM »
Thank you Shit-Head. Also, is the car explosion thing on the fast DL? 'Cause when we were testing it out I just saw massive, square ice sheet kinda things.
It worked for me.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 01:41:37 PM »

It seems only some people have it. Ive not heard about anyone else not being able to see it. Anyways i do believe the effect is default gmod :c. Il check it out sometime.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 02:03:26 PM »
Wait what was the impulse fm radio? I swear to god if its the red radios because i just bought 3 more recently.
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 02:08:06 PM »
Wait what was the impulse fm radio? I swear to god if its the red radios because i just bought 3 more recently.

Its both.

Radio (DJ Excluse) - Pink
Radio (Impulse FM Exclusive) - Red

Both removed.

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 02:30:01 PM »

It seems only some people have it. Ive not heard about anyone else not being able to see it. Anyways i do believe the effect is default gmod :c. Il check it out sometime.
I heard someone else in OOC, asking what the purple thingies were that flew.
Also Crap-Head, cars can be exploded multiple times, I think. Because this car was blowing up all the time and it's explosion was getting bigger and starting to actually shake the screen. Make a rule for blowing up cars, Lonke kept blowing them up. No evidence though.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 02:33:31 PM »

I heard someone else in OOC, asking what the purple thingies were that flew.
Also Crap-Head, cars can be exploded multiple times, I think. Because this car was blowing up all the time and it's explosion was getting bigger and starting to actually shake the screen. Make a rule for blowing up cars, Lonke kept blowing them up. No evidence though.

It says in the changelog that if someone overuse it/abuse the new large effect, they will be punished harsh if caught, and if it continues and gets out of hand, it will be removed.

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 03:03:42 PM »
I'm sorry Craphead, but this explosive thingy has to be removed, or it should be nerfed/buffed

-Muggers kill the FailRPers that drive off.
-Explosions tend to repeat after the occurance, and they cause more fires exploding each time.

The explosions are loud and annoying, I have a clip of me trying to put out a fire in the apartments, it was after a while though but the explosions kept on going..

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 03:05:20 PM »
Wait what? Radio? Station? Well havent i missed out...

Bananananannanananana

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 04:24:41 PM »
Impulse FM is gone, which makes the Radio building (Next to the pool) available for other use again. That's what he means.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal