Author Topic: Half Life the movie?  (Read 6639 times)

Offline Mad_ta

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Half Life the movie?
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 07:05:13 PM »
this would be amazing or a load of shit, but if made through the perspective of the rebels, and it turns out amazing it would be a big seller
If you\'re tryna troll me I feel bad for you son, I got 99 jimmies and your post rustled none.

Offline Infamous Simmons

• Brent Simmons
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 11:51:38 PM »
It's funny as I always wanted to get into making machinimas, and the whole aspect of it being a rebel/citizen's point of view before/during/after the 7 hour war was going to be something I would try and do, if I ever got around to it.

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2011, 10:41:52 PM »
Well I think it's an okay idea and the people who will make the movie won't neccisairly ruin it. They could make it about the 7 Hour War. Or about what happend in Ravenholm.....

Anyway, we will see. Infact there's rumors about people looking for producsors ECT for the Dead Island movie so if it could turn out better than the Mario Bros. movie then maybe Half Life 2 the movie won't be so bad.
"If horses could draw, they would draw their gods like horses." - Xenophanes

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 12:35:32 AM »
Hate to ruin this for you, but the voice actor for Dr. Breen is dead.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

joe bendanci

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 09:23:07 PM »
REALLY REALLY Close sounds good man! Probaly should be about a struggle to survive as a anticitizen and mishab in the city

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 09:42:57 PM »
For those who are dead, there are always replacements. Maybe not the same, but similar.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 09:56:55 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOrH5tfWorg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOrH5tfWorg</a>

There has been an attempt on one by fans, but it turned into a 'short' movie sadly.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal