Author Topic: <::|| 182 Private Logs ||::>  (Read 1638 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| 182 Private Logs ||::>
« on: November 20, 2011, 03:12:42 AM »
UNIT: 182
DIVISION: APEX
CLEARANCE: Elite Patrol Unit

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000100
Send To: [Self, Private Logs;182]
Subject: [Private Logs]

<::|| Well... Lots of things have changed. I'll say that. New SeC's, old SeC's, new CmD's, old CmD's. Everythings changing.
Along with that, the old SeC personally promoted me, along with telling me a few things of my future and of APEX's, and that my promotion to EpU was long overdue, me having been a unit a short while after the SeC himself, as I am one of the oldest units around it seems.

After that talk, I headed off to scrounge things from the armoury, where I still haven't been able to find a new knife-I'll come to that later.
Then I went 10-50, and it was slow and quiet. Then I came across a tied citizen, and noticed some tattoo's. Now, I decided to let somebody else get experience, and by luck or just skill, the newly promoted 234 came to me, and I asked him to interrogate the citizen. After awhile, we didn't get much information, but had suspiscions. We were going to carve his tattoo's out, but I seemed to get large hunger pangs, so I decided to revoke citizenship and amputate, old school style.
   After quickly scrounging for food, I went on patrol with 234, where it was quiet for a while. I was then called by 813 to CWU HQ, and was ordered to oversee some CWU Workers use a nailgun, some wood boards and plaster in the UCH  to repair something. He then said he had to go, and I got him to get 234 in his place, of which he did.
After getting there, the Workers want a hole of which i made with my previous DvL augments, and i think i did too big a hole, but they made do. After a while, 713, 234's OfC, came up. He then shot the boards and told them and us to stop, where we got the nailgun and were going down when a citizen with red and black, spiked up hair walked into 713, where he got angry, hit him with his shotgun butt, and then got 234 to go and shave him. Whereas for me, a worker found information of red union again, and me and 713 agreed to put a BOL and amputate on sight on him, and he got dispatch to call the maligant code out.
After that, I headed 10-7 for rest.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000100
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-EpU.182
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 02:11:34 PM by Blt »
what

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| APEX-OfC(A).182 Private Logs ||::>
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 03:01:33 AM »
UNIT:
DIVISION:
CLEARANCE:

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000101
Send To: [Self, Private Logs;182]
Subject: [Private Logs]

<::|| Well. Im back in high command, for a start. Well, its only acting, but that doesn't matter.
Im now acting as promoted by 313, as seeming 227 didn't want nor like HC. Oh well. I kitted up into my new uniform and went about patrolling and other things, and about 5 minutes in 211, one of my 02's, came and said he was ready for promotion, so within the hour of getting acting, i'm already considering somebody for promotion.
   Before I got acting, I was doing sweeps and other things to great extents, including a lengthy torture of the brotherhood leader; named sherman. I did use my special napalm method to great effect, and then 285, being the brotherhood expert, came in and I asked him to ask a few questions, which he did. After that, 285 taught me in the use of 'expansion gel'. Its in a small canister, and you insert 2 'needles' or 'electrodes' into wherever, usually in-between the spinal cord, and use a low(or high) voltage, and it literally expands whatever. In this case, it was the spinal cord, of which, he died. I really have gotten good at prolonging peoples pain and breaking them. On the case, I still need a new knife. I talked to 713, and he said he got his 'stock' from the late 435, and he wouldn't give his last one to me, which I am fine with.
I have thought of the idea of making GRID create an identical knife, yet with carvings on holding something like 'remember 435' or in latin or something, so we never forget. I'll have to think about that, and talk to 713 on what he thinks about it. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000101
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-OfC(A).182
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
what

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| APEX-OfC(A).182 Private Logs ||::>
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 04:06:36 PM »
CLEARANCE: OfC(A)

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000102
Send To: [Self,Private logs]
Subject: [Audio log]

<::|| Begin Audio log...
A rasping is heard as somebody clears their throat; a deep set, gripping voice, though it sounds hurt, and confused;

"A lot has happened since I last made a log. I'll start in a sort of chronological order... Well. The souvenir building exploded in flames, from a gas leak or something. Me and another OfC were on at the time, and rushed to make a cordon with the other units. 813 came on, and got units to use fire extinguishers, but not before a huge rock had hit me; It crushed my right leg, rendered my left arm useless, and destroyed every augment I had- yet they saved my life. 813 gave me newer, better, stronger augments. Much has changed since I received them. After that, 713 asked me to recount of what I knew about 435. Well, I didn't know his character, but I knew what he was like;I would know- I taught him some of his stuff. I told him of other units; 240, and 420. They were great units, and I know 713 meant me no ill way, but it still saddened me to tell of them. I have 420, 240, 435, 234 and 713 whom I liked, and considered great units. I must keep 234 and 713 alive. 713 asked me to look after 234, but 713 seems to not have been killed as he so thought. Either way, I will try and look after them as much as I can, but how will I look after 713 when he is an OfC, and I am going to EpU in a days cycle? I will think of something. I don't want to lose friends again. It cost me too much last time. I can look after 234 closer than what 713 will I think, with me being one of his EpU's, as 713 is UNIFORM as of current. We shall see, I think.
On another note, I have done what I thought of, and have some words etched into my new, 12 inch, black blade, Never forget him-435, in latin. A long forgotten language, but it seems as though the union felt like keeping a small amount of records. I think I will see if I can get a specially designed shoulder armour, which protects them, as they seem more weak after the rock incident, but also, to get 420 and 240's digits inscribed in each of them. They do not deserve to be forgotten. Long live their memories, as I am one of few who remembers.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000102
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
what

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| APEX-OfC.182 Private Logs ||::>
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 05:08:58 AM »
CLEARANCE: OfC

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: [APEX HIGH COMMAND]
Subject: [Injury;182,031.]

<::|| Both me and 031 have recieved numerous injuries so that we are out. We have set 882 to OfC(A) for the 2 day cycles that we are out of commission for.||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-OfC.182
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
what

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 10:46:02 AM »
CLEARANCE: OfC

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: [APEX HIGH COMMAND]
Subject: [182;Injury status.]

<::|| Due to both my augments and my willing to get back to patrol, I have recovered faster than I have been told. I will be resuming partial regain of my standard duties, as I am still a little under the weather. 882 will have one or two hour cycles left of acting until I am ready to resume full control. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.APEX-OfC.182
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
what

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 02:10:40 PM »
DIVISION: UNASSIGNED
CLEARANCE: DIVSIONAL LEADER

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: UNIT STATUS

<::|| Unit is transferred to city 36 to assist in setting up of civil authority. Unit is not expected to return. ||::>

Saving File As: UNIT STATUS
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C36.CCA.UA-DvL.182
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal