Author Topic: <::ll JURY-04.507 Private Log File ll::>  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
<::ll JURY-04.507 Private Log File ll::>
« on: May 06, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »
UNIT:507
DIVISION:JURY
CLEARANCE:04

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:I'm Sorry.log

<::|| **Sigh** I guess I started this a bit late... Most Units are starting their logs at recruit... I just recently got used to using this damned console... **Long Pause** I don't really know what to say... This has been a rough couple of months... I am getting used to shooting people on command... the guilt still hits me though... the time between shot fired and guilt trips extends each time I do such a thing. I have plans to go into SHIELD... The uh... The other day... **Breathing sounds, a few footsteps** I helped uh... Bring a child in... into the Nexus... He was about ten... give or take a few years. I wish I hadn't been available... I wish I had of been training or something... I brought him into the treatment room.. the look he gave me... **His voice goes softer, barely audible** The look... His eyes... that single tear sliding down his face... I left before they amputated... I couldn't watch... I came back in a few minutes later... The body was gone.. thankfully... But the blood... the blood was fresh.. staining the chair... the walls.. the floor... **Slight tremble in his voice** H-how do I stop this thing... **Buttons being hit** Just... Just shut off **Trembling gets worse** Just shut off you piece off-||::>

Saving File As: I'm Sorry.log
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.JURY-04.507
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:41:24 PM by Crayola »
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

Offline Crayola

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::ll JURY-04.507 Private Log File ll::>
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 05:00:03 PM »
UNIT: 507
DIVISION: SHIELD
CLEARANCE: 03

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Done.Log

<::|| It's been a few weeks (Time passes faster IC, if 5 mins is a cycle, and IC a cycle is an hour or whatever, time is relevently faster IC.)
**Slow mutters, too quiet to be heard** My digits are Five-Oh-Seven... I am SHIELD... I help people... People need me... I am in the forensics sub-division... I am 27... I am perfectly healthy... This is my last log file... I am far to busy to take time from my schedule to talk to a computer... This is 507 over and out, for the final time.||::>

Saving File As: Done.Log
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.SHIELD-03.507
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
C45.CCA.UA.619 says "<:: You're the shitstain that fell between the resistances buttcheeks."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal