Author Topic: <::| C45.CCA.VICE-01.441's private logs |::>  (Read 2088 times)

Offline [TNS-D] Sanitorium

• View Profile
    • Awards
<::| C45.CCA.VICE-01.441's private logs |::>
« on: March 02, 2012, 11:52:22 PM »
UNIT: 441
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0001

<::|| Well I guess it's time I started my logs. I haven't even began to unpack yet, even though it's three days after my interview and acceptance. I think I've made a good impression on the UNIFORM High Command units, and I've made a few friends, 899 and 245. 245 is an 03 who's tactics are a bit.. Unorthodox, but they get the message through. 899 likes to fight in the H2H room. He was promoted to 04 yesterday. Hopefully, I'll be able to go on leave for a day or so and tell Dad that I got in. Hopefully. I've been having some... Scary encounters with the Commander. Just today, he walked into the RDT, looked at me and another unit, both of us at attention, he pulled his magnum out of the holster, and walked off. I was scared. [Expletive]less. I hope that the only time I have to meet him in the HCMR is for a promotion.. I have five days left as a recruit, and I still have about 10 training courses to go. I really need to step it up. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 441
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 07:08:59 PM by MP6767 - ?POOTIS2012 »
i like men.

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::| C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.441's private logs |::>
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 01:30:45 AM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0002

<::|| A particularly long day today. I was assaulted by no less than THREE citizens while on patrol, left by my patrol partner, almost shot by a Commander's Hollow Point .357 round, and had to issue three major re-educations. Two of them I didn't care for at all, giving that one of them had assaulted me and the other was questioning my allegiance to the Union, and THEN assaulted me. After re-educating this one, a slightly over-zealous 02 came up to me and asked where my patrol partner was. I told him that the CmD himself ordered me to re-educate a Class 2C Assault case. He stared for a moment, then let me pass. The last one was a double violation, mobility and audio. I feel that I am becoming more ruthless, but I still cringe at the sight of blood, like that on the Nexus lobby walls.. I should clean that. [Expletive]y day, [Expletive]y patrol. At least I have some warm MREs and unpacking to look forward to. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 441
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
i like men.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 12:06:52 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0003

<::|| This morning's patrol was... Interesting. Another recruit and I had to issue no less than five level three verdicts for Sociocide, audio violations, mobility violations, and many more. I hate when people do that. I feel a bit more comfortable beating citizens now, though. It may be all of the violence getting to me, but I feel like I can beat someone without much remorse now. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0003
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 441
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
i like men.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 04:35:33 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0004

<::|| Good day for training. A NOVA OfC authorized an APEX 01 to train me on Rank Auths, Civil offenses+verdicts, and radio terminology and codes. He seemed friendly enough, and I enjoyed training. I hope to train with him again, maybe I'll try H2H with him later. I'm feeling less and less sympathetic for people in detainment cells. After all, they're in there for a reason. I don't understand WHY they have to be morons and disobey direct orders from units. It's getting on my nerves. I've been thinking a lot, recently, and the CCA and Universal Union are really keeping Citizens safe, but the citizens just attempt to obstruct justice. If they wouldn't do this, we could keep them safe from things like Exogens and Biotics, which are outside of the City. It's terrible what some people do in District Six, I saw a man come out with a shank sticking out of his chest. It was terrible, but we couldn't do anything. Good thing there was a Civil Worker trained in Medical helped the citizen. These 647Es need to [Expletive] off. I looked at the Universal Union official BOL list, and I saw an old friend of my brother's, I couldn't believe that [ENCRYPTED AND CENSORED BY TERMINAL] is a [ENCRYPTED AND CENSORED BY TERMINAL] now. She could have done so much better in the CCA. I hope Lester never gets on that list. I wouldn't want to have to beat him or something. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 441
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
i like men.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 11:21:25 PM »
CLEARANCE: 04

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0005

<::|| Today was great. I finished all of my training, was promoted to 04, and we got a new recruit. I like him already. I'm trying not to screw up at this new rank. I worked hard to get it. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0005
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 441
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 05:32:53 PM by MP6767 »
i like men.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 06:01:59 PM »
DIVISION: GRID

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0006

<::|| I recently was transferred to GRID. I'm hoping that the GRID HC will authorize a nice project I've been thinking of for the last few days. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0006
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 441
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
i like men.

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::| C45.CCA.GRID-04.441's private logs |::>
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 08:44:57 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0007

<::|| Well, lots of [EXPLETIVE] has happened since I made my last log. I'll start at the top of the list. My project, HISA specialized armor, was approved and created. Three units, including myself, possess it. It uses a non-newtonian fluid which hardens on contact with a very fast force, but then goes back to softness a few seconds later.

Second thing, there were no less than TWO, count 'em, TWO major uprisings in the past 48 hours. [EXPLETIVE]ing TWO UPRISINGS. Many, MANY units, including myself, were injured during the course of the first one. The first one started out as a non-peaceful protest infront of the Nexus, but then citizens started throwing bottles at the Nexus, causing the Commander to assemble all EpU+ units to head to the HCMR. These units were briefed and they briefed their divisions. The EpU units lined up on the balcony and threw a volley of smoke grenades into the crowd, which the units below EpU opened the main door and opened fire. The crowd dispersed into the UCH and District Six quickly, using Molotov Cocktails, homemade smoke grenades, and even small arms to barrage units on the ground. Mobile shields were quickly assembled in a line and units began returning fire. All protesters retreated to District Six after this, which we then proceeded to move slowly up to with APCs. The ground was heavily damaged, they damaged a Thumper, and they murdered two or more units, injuring 16+.

The second uprising began with gunfire from District Two, which was quickly pacified with half units remaining in D2 and half heading to [LOCATION EXPUNGED] to attempt to flank. 647Es in [LOCATION EXPUNGED] fired at us with grenades, MP7 SMGs and 9mm pistols. They were pacified quickly, and the Commander ordered all units to RIPCORD to the plaza ASAP due to reports of Necrotics. We quickly clamped the plaza with foldable barriers and were ordered to patrol with lethals out. A resistance sniper or gunner or something ended up ontop of the UCH somehow, and fired down at us. He was quickly taken care of. Overwatch teams were called in to help, and just as this happened, I was hit in the shoulder and passed out from blood loss. I was saved by the kind units in NOVA.||::> [OOC NOTE: I ICly didn't get shot, I RSO'd :3]

Saving File As: msg.0007
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 441
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
i like men.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 10:24:50 PM »
CLEARANCE: 03

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0008

<::|| Promotions. Great things. I am now at the rank of oh-three (03) in the division GRID. I have been issued an MP7 Sub-machine gun. Commander 031 still scares the living daylights out of me, and he will until I reach a higher rank. I am striving for 02, but the GRID High-Command is nearly always 10-6. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0008
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 441
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
i like men.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 05:19:52 PM »
CLEARANCE: 02

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0008

<::|| I'm an 02 now. Yesterday an APEX Officer used a grenade to amputate a citizen in his cell. I had to repair it, which wasn't exactly fun. I can command units below me now, which is alright. Units also have to salute me now, which gets sort of annoying. There are many new recruits. They're young and inexperienced, and sometimes get in my way, but other than that, they're fine. The GRID acting officer, 213, isn't exactly doing a good job in my eyes, but I won't say anything. All I do is take orders and sometimes give 'em. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0008
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 441
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
i like men.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal