Author Topic: Jessica's Journal  (Read 1875 times)

Offline [IGL] Shanaro

• View Profile
    • Awards
Jessica's Journal
« on: January 15, 2012, 06:48:32 PM »

----------|Basic Info|----------
Name: Jessica Tensei
Birthplace Japan

----------|Description And Appearance|----------

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Japanese/White
Height: 5'11
Weight: 115
Description A young girl standing at 5'11 is seen before you, her deep blue eyes showcase an innocent, childish curiosity, the burning will in her expression having yet to falter.

----------|Inventory and Equipment|----------

---|Weaponry|---

* None

---|Clothing|---
* 1x City45 Clothing

----------|
Out of Character for OOC:
Background
Out of Character for OOC:
|----------[/color][/i][/size][/font]
----------|PART ONE: The Beginning|----------

"Hey... honey... you awake...? Come on... wake up..." An old, gruff voice said, the girl's eyes fluttered open from the outside stimuli, looking now at the man whom was looming over her, her father, his rough face worried, petrified even, what was the cause of such fear? Surely her father, one who was as skilled as he would never show fear. "Dad...?" Jessica began, but had no time to say anything else, as her fathers hand clasped around his daughters mouth, his other hand moving to his mouth in the universal sign to be quiet. Everything was strange, it was oddly dark outside, and weird noises, disturbing noises were being heard outside, but wasn't this America? After all, they had come here on vacation, surely these noises were simply difference in culture, but what her father said was way different then what she could have possibly expected. "I'm not sure what's going on... there are these... things, everwhere, aliens, they are slaughtering everyone, I want you to hide, and no matter WHAT, I don't want you to come out until the sounds stop, okay?"

Jessica nodded, getting up, she was of fair height, taller than her dad, her mother had been an American, she got her height from her, she moved a hand to bring her short, black hair behind her ear, crawling into a small crawl space that had already been prepared, her bright blue eyes, also a trait of her now deceased mother, shimmering with tears as she was forced to stay by and watch her dad board up the small crawl face, before he left, he looked one last time at the only thing he loved, and moved out the door, closing it.

Of course, what had been happening was just the beginning of the 7 hour war, the worse 7 hours of anybodies life, friends, family, children, all under the age of 18, were mindlessly killed, and after all the smoke had cleared, a Dr. Wallace Breen had signed over the freedom of earth to an alien race known by humans only as the 'Combine'

Jessica moved slowly through the line, these events had happened only a year or so ago, yet it was still fresh in her mind, she knew that the Combine, now controlling all the cities across the world, would try anything to get her to forget, most likely they had drugged the food, or the water, the rations they got on a constant basis had to be full of something, so she was careful, only drank and ate food that was considered 'contraband,'

"Citizen, Apply." Came a robotic voice, which had snapped Jessica out of her train of thought, carefully she took her Civil Identification Card from her pocket, handing it to the Civil Protection unit, who scanned it and kindly set her on her way. To bad it wasn't always like that. Those who refused to conform were often beaten, and amputated, a fancy word for murdered. There were those who decided to join the Combine's side, and become what was known as Civil Protection Units, Protecting society, not you. It was a horrible exsistance, but it was an exsistance, and that was the one mistake these aliens had made.

Jessica opened the door to the plaza of City45, looking outward, her bright blue eyes burning with a strong will as a passing breeze tossed her short black hair about easily. She headed down the steps, deciding that the combine would rue the day, they let humanity live.

----------|IC|Jessica's Notebook|IC|----------

First Page: Journal

Entry 1
             Where to begin... Well, I found this old notebook, might as well use it. I've arrived here at City45, hoping to get ahold of someone able to supply contraband food and water to me, I refuse to drink the stuff they give out in those bags, call me paranoid, I ain't falling for it, everyone is to complacent, I'm one of the ones who isn't, call me crazy, but I bet it had something to do with the food and water, for that reason, my first goal is finding a good hook up, second goal, study the layout of the town, if I get in any trouble, I better be able to get out of it and be able to duck under the radar... otherwise, I'm screwd.

// This is a very rough draft, but a beginning for my character formally on Catalyst gaming, I hope you guys enjoy both the IC journal as well as the OOC story, both of which will progress according to what happens to her on the server ICly.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:51:54 PM by [IG] Shanaro »

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jessica's Journal
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 10:59:09 PM »
Nice :) are you going to expand the story?
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Stephen Jackson (Tier-2 Bus.)

Offline [IGL] Shanaro

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 01:07:42 AM »
The story will be continuously expanded based on my experiences with the character on the server, so if you Roleplay with me, you'll be in one of the chapters of the OOC story, as well as in the IC journal.

Offline [IGL] Shanaro

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 11:45:25 PM »
Could I get some more feedback on this please?

Offline Chucker

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 08:40:38 AM »
This is great.I didnt understand the crawl space part tho.And the music and picture are great addons to a story like this.You could change the color of the Civil Protections text to show hes important role,but your choice! :D

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 11:23:49 PM »
Very nice!  :D such detail

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal