Author Topic: [9/14/11] Orange Cosmos RP Update  (Read 6238 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [9/14/11] Orange Cosmos RP Update
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 11:21:47 AM »
Bring back the old Murc script before this update, the Murc sucks at turning even at low speeds, you messed up the fast and slow turning cones, and now you spin out literally almost every turn

Didn't read the changelog?

It's already changed back.

When I post this thread, it means everything on te changelog in the OP is live on the server.

He means he wants the murc script BEFORE this update, meaning he liked the newer one more then the one you have right now.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 11:25:42 AM »
Bring back the old Murc script before this update, the Murc sucks at turning even at low speeds, you messed up the fast and slow turning cones, and now you spin out literally almost every turn

Didn't read the changelog?

It's already changed back.

When I post this thread, it means everything on te changelog in the OP is live on the server.

He means he wants the murc script BEFORE this update, meaning he liked the newer one more then the one you have right now.

Ahh. My apology.

Well most people complained about the script before here so i decided to just change it back.

Il think about it but it will stay like this for a while now to see if most people wants this or the other one.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2011, 01:31:00 AM »
I have one concern about the 45 minute ban with the cave, what if someone takes you hostage and forces you back there? Because I've seen that happen too many times.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 02:51:40 AM »
couldnt have bee if you pass through the barrier once, teleported; twice; kicked; 3+ banned.
newbie is having his "weeeeeee" moment just joining, and ends up going over there. next thing he knows, banned for 45 minutes, and never seen on CG again.
+what eclipse said. Ive seen one or two people troll like that, or load people into vehicles and drive back there
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2011, 05:02:50 AM »
There are 2 walls. I don't think there is a way to pass both walls with vehicle exit, since you would need one vehicle in between both walls.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:44:56 PM by *anonim* »
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 06:33:59 PM »
There are 2 walls. I don't think there is a way to pass both walls with vehicle exit, since you would need one vehicle in between both walls.

Should be rather easy. Unless cars either can't drive through the walls, or they disappear or something. If not, then I suggest making it colliding with cars.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2011, 08:22:23 AM »

Should be rather easy. Unless cars either can't drive through the walls, or they disappear or something. If not, then I suggest making it colliding with cars.

Why is everyone going so derp about those walls?

IF the player gets threw the walls and walks around a bit and goes closer to the back wall, it will ban him. If the player is an admin, it will teleport him to the roof. There is nothing to discuss. It doesnt matter if they get threw because it will ban them when they move closer to the rock.

There is NO way to make it to the place where the map crashes.

End off - Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal